• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Singaporean girl regrets accepting boyfriend who only gives her $800+ necklace when her ex-boyfriend gave her $3000+ handbags

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats how ang moh treat em and they love it!
I have to admit,,,the mudslimes got it right in the treatment of WOmen,,,4 wives and the younger the better,,,wives must obey husbands,,,halal brothels,,,no womens crapster, and can divorce via SMS...and no alimony, no child support,,,what is there not to love about such a policy? look at how society has gone backwards since women were given the vote,,,,

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope this whore gets a AMDK boyfriend next, and he uses her credit card to pay Thai ladyboys behind her back.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bride roasted over best man protest
PerthNow
March 1, 2021 5:21PM
A bride-to-be has sparked fierce debate after “vetoing” her fiance’s pick as best man.

Taking to Reddit, the unnamed woman, 30, revealed that she got engaged over Christmas and was currently planning for a spring wedding.

The hitch in it all, she said, was “one weird thing” about their relationship: “My ex is my fiance's best friend.”

And, as it turns out, also her fiance’s pick for the role of best man.

“My fiance doesn't have any brothers and my ex is by far his closest and best friend,” she explained in a lengthy post in the “Am I the A**hole subreddit”, adding how she had split from her former lover because he moved away for work.

“But I pretty much told him that he can't be the best man. I told him it would be too weird that the two men who I have had my most meaningful relationships would be standing up at the altar with me on my wedding day.

“I told him all my friends and family know about my ex and our relationship and it would just be too weird for him to be such a big part of our wedding.”

The unnamed woman revealed that she got engaged over Christmas and was currently planning for a spring wedding, but there was one major hitch. Credit: Unsplash
Her future husband has reportedly been left “very upset” by the stand taken by his dream girl, but “isn’t willing to compromise”.

“He says my ex has always been supportive of him and our relationship and he can't imagine anyone else standing by his side on his wedding day,” she continued in the post titled “AITA For vetoing my fiance's pick for his best man?”

“He said the only way he would consider not having him as best man is if we had no wedding party at all. But I don't want to do that because I have two sisters who I really want to be by my side.”

The woman said the topic had been the source of plenty of fights, with her husband labelling her “unreasonable and controlling”.

“I can't imagine how awkward my wedding would be if I'm trying to look at my future husband and all I see standing behind him is the man who ditched me for a job,” she said.

The post kicked off plenty of debate, with the majority of those weighing in saying the future bride was YTA (You’re the a**hole).

A bride-to-be has sparked fierce debate after ‘vetoing’ her fiance’s pick as best man and complaining he ‘isn’t willing to compromise’. Credit: Unsplash
“YTA and I'm afraid for you that you don't know it,” Reddit user Dszquphsbnt chimed in.

“You would be an a**hole in any event, but especially since your fiancé's relationship with your ex pre-dated your relationship with the latter.

“Get over yourself. Your ex is clearly over you.”

Another responder said the woman should have known there was the likelihood this could eventuate when she began dating her ex’s pal.

“YTA because this is an occupational hazard of knowingly dating your ex’s best friend,” Herculaya said.

“If you didn’t want situations like this to arise, you shouldn’t have dated him.”

A third person described the ex as a “saint for being cool enough to even want to stand in your wedding” and said it was clear the bride wasn’t over the ex.

Your (situation) violates bro-code and ex-code.

“Your ex has every reason to be bitter himself but has gotten over it.

“I mean, from his standpoint he had a girlfriend who didn't care enough about the relationship to follow it ... then shacked up with his best friend.

“It makes no sense that you would care this much unless you only hooked up with the fiance to p*** off the ex and he didn't take the bait.”

The future bride did find favour from Redditor Paddogirl, who said “f*** having your ex at your wedding, let alone in your wedding party”.

“I’d feel the same about my ex,” they wrote.

“And it doesn’t mean you’re not ready to get married - I’ve been happily married for 20 years after an awful breakup.”

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
if joker is played as a wild card in poke-her, oops i mean poker, it is more valuable than any king as a single card. it can used as an ace in a pair of pocket rockets, can be combined with queens to wait for a full house in the turn and river, can be leveraged as a filler for a straight or a flush, and can be “wild” in bed. this gongcheebye doesn’t know jackshit (no pun intended) about playing cards.
[/Q

All these Hwz teenager. They sure have fertile imagination.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
if joker is played as a wild card in poke-her, oops i mean poker, it is more valuable than any king as a single card. it can used as an ace in a pair of pocket rockets, can be combined with queens to wait for a full house in the turn and river, can be leveraged as a filler for a straight or a flush, and can be “wild” in bed. this gongcheebye doesn’t know jackshit (no pun intended) about playing cards.
Singkies women are quite ignorant n lacking in life skills

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay away from women and you will not have such problems. Be women-free and have a free, easy and peaceful life.
Maybe. But there is no better feeling like when you are in love. Totally out of control. But of course the regret comes much later which by then its too late.