• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Singapore Malay girl mocks Singapore Chinese accent

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See Malay guy 000099262's comment below claiming he suffers racism from Singapore Chinese daily.

1628172871381.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/kak-kak-mock-sinkie-chinese-accent.6571709/

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People should be allowed to mock one another, and most importantly, be able to mock themselves.

No need for cancel culture just because the feelings of some snowflakes are hurt.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its about time SInglish be formalised.

I suggest the letter 'R' be dropped from the Singlish alphabet and phonetic diction, to be replaced by 'L'.

And KNNBCCB to be a Singlish word.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its about time SInglish be formalised.

I suggest the letter 'R' be dropped from the Singlish alphabet and phonetic diction, to be replaced by 'L'.

And KNNBCCB to be a Singlish word.
Then it should be taught in schools to replace english so minorities can understand wtf their bosses are saying.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
People should be allowed to mock one another, and most importantly, be able to mock themselves.

No need for cancel culture just because the feelings of some snowflakes are hurt.

Jiuhu kia accent, this accent are from 300,000 Form5 jiuhu kia cross the causeway to work in Singapore everyday.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I faced racism every day. I was forced to eat silly Halal at McDonald's and even Subway where my favourite bacon sandwiches were removed because of racist Muslims.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I faced racism every day. I was forced to eat silly Halal at McDonald's and even Subway where my favourite bacon sandwiches were removed because of racist Muslims.
This is a union regulation. You want malays to work in this joints, union rules apply.besides, msny more non union ssndwich and burger places are available.mcd and subway are for the " lower classes".
Grab deliveroos should form their union if they want a piece of the pie.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a union regulation. You want malays to work in this joints, union rules apply.besides, msny more non union ssndwich and burger places are available.mcd and subway are for the " lower classes".
Grab deliveroos should form their union if they want a piece of the pie.
Nothing to do with union but everything to do with cult religion Islam.