• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Simon Lim buys $2 'roti prata kosong' lunch for starving stranger who said he had no money for lunch

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1600182917524.png

https://mustsharenews.com/buy-meal-hungry-man/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would have given that vagrant a brochure for a jobs fair organized by the RC instead. It's more practical if we helped him to fish by finding a job instead of merely giving him a fish, or in this case, prata and coffee.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have given that vagrant a brochure for a jobs fair organized by the RC instead. It's more practical if we helped him to fish by finding a job instead of merely giving him a fish, or in this case, prata and coffee.
by ze time u burgers got ze jobs fair underway, ze starving man has oredi died from hunger ...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has a couple of points for this KNN
1. Simon is more humble than the uncle KNN
2. My uncle think Simon has been conned KNN this uncle most rikely has some sickness that gets the kick upon every successful beg KNN
3. Sg has a few places to get free lunch KNN

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
buying a meal for a fellow down and out sinkee stranger is a good deed,
it cost only several dollars and you can make a new friend, who knows, 20 years later he may be the one who save your life....
i will advise him to FUCK PAP together after the meal

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir John you can hire him as your man servant.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle has a couple of points for this KNN
1. Simon is more humble than the uncle KNN
2. My uncle think Simon has been conned KNN this uncle most rikely has some sickness that gets the kick upon every successful beg KNN
3. Sg has a few places to get free lunch KNN

alot of consters going arnd asking for $, fake monks also selling smlj blessing amulets for $50

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think the brochure would have fixed his immediate need for food.

theory is one thing. reality is vastly different.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always see a fake old man begging for $2 along hdb void deck, walk normal but if see a potential donor, suddenly walk like in pain...young or old..even asked from a student....