• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore seeking opportunities as China reopens

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was thinking may be can get 50 cents for every pro CCP post, or one time payment of USD 400 to screw Taiwan on any street protest in the land of freedom.
I'm sure tanwahtiu can advise you on that. I wonder what happened to the other commie dogs here? They have seem to stop their pro-tiongcock postings.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nmdicksonyeo3012.jpg
Tiong spy usually have a fucked-up face. This is one good example.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infact the China navy has so many new warship, it needed new educated man to mend the warships. Maybe the young PRC man may consider joining the navy.

Now with sensitive chips technology in play, USA won't allow china to invade taiwan . Neither do Korea nor Japan want to see it that Taiwan to be invaded and being absorbed into the land of PRC. They would fight till the very end.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
20230417_121457.jpg
Indeed their brain is damaged. Above picture shows planting back trees after cleared the entire mountain for constuction of planting bed of a proposed paddy field.