• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - SAF Special Ops hold counter-terrorism exercise at F1 pit building

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The exercise was led by the Singapore Armed Forces’ Special Operations Task Force (SOTF), with personnel from the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Explosives Defence Group and the Medical Response Force.

The SOTF comprises elite soldiers from the Army's Commandos and the Navy's Naval Diving Unit. They can use assets from across the SAF for complex missions, including taking down terrorists and rescuing hostages.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...s-troopers-f1-pit-terrorism-exercise-15366770

Touchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke, talking about the real Special forces, one of them is the following:

United_States_Navy_Special_Warfare_insignia.png

Sinkieland SOF can go fly kite please

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke, talking about the real Special forces, one of them is the following:

United_States_Navy_Special_Warfare_insignia.png

Sinkieland SOF can go fly kite please
Quite many of our SOF troopers are SEAL qualified. Many have of them have completed local Ranger School before going off to BUDS in the US. If not SEAL then its US Special Forces school at Fort Bragg or SAS in the UK.

Please do your homework before talking ass. Bet you can't even pass your IPPT.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only fame SOF can brag about is killing a single passenger holding firecrackers, holding an eating knife, cornered at the end of the airplane. And yet some bullet still missed him. How can you miss when you are shooting fish in a barrel? Gosh!

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only fame SOF can brag about is killing a single passenger holding firecrackers, holding an eating knife, cornered at the end of the airplane. And yet some bullet still missed him. How can you miss when you are shooting fish in a barrel? Gosh!
If that’s the only the incident you know about, that means they have been successful in keeping quiet about their other real time missions.

you think all the operators have their stories featured in a hollywood blockbuster?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that’s the only the incident you know about, that means they have been successful in keeping quiet about their other real time missions.

you think all the operators have their stories featured in a hollywood blockbuster?
You're funny. SAF dares not go anywhere outside safe zones.
The best they had was a fight againsts pirates. But other forces snigger when they found Sg had to use their best for basically fighting with poorly trained bandits.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're funny. SAF dares not go anywhere outside safe zones.
The best they had was a fight againsts pirates. But other forces snigger when they found Sg had to use their best for basically fighting with poorly trained bandits.
There is SAF and there is SOF. You clearly got posted to the wrong unit. OC runner perhaps?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me if little india, all police go hiding mostly are Malaysians PR,now ask SAF to train for defence, its really jobs for fireigners n NS for sinkies,really,a CB way of doing things, CB clowns behind all these

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite many of our SOF troopers are SEAL qualified. Many have of them have completed local Ranger School before going off to BUDS in the US. If not SEAL then its US Special Forces school at Fort Bragg or SAS in the UK.

Please do your homework before talking ass. Bet you can't even pass your IPPT.
U are absolutely correct on this

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I volunteer to cheong first.
See 1 beat 1
Why beat them 1 by 1 when you can just toast them collectively ? I will be happy to carry a flamethrower and sweep it through Changi business park during lunchtime. Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing a bunch of toasted shitskins !

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why beat them 1 by 1 when you can just toast them collectively ? I will be happy to carry a flamethrower and sweep it through Changi business park during lunchtime. Nothing brings me greater joy than seeing a bunch of toasted shitskins !

U veli heong

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When it comes to special forces, Iimpeh only respect this badge and nothing else.

Screenshot_20210803-211256_1.png

The only SAS movie I love. RIP Lewis Collins, you're the Bond we never had.

Last edited: