• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore really no class, don't even have a single Apple Store

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was a pleasant surprise to find a two floors Apple Store in IFC Mall this afternoon. It was packed. Then just a few minutes ago walking around Time Square, saw a humongous 3 floors Apple Store in Hysan Place.

73FAEB46-B9DB-46ED-B366-4B840D317121-1753-0000004CDDCF4189_zpsda4a1b87.jpg

Why is there not a single Apple store in Singapore? Guess despite all the "hubs" that we hear from Braddell brothel and what PAP want to make Sinkieland to be this country is still unimportant to some serious international companies.

Finally Apple staff told me there are 3 stores in Hong Kong. Even in Shanghai I'd visit two in Nanjing walking street and another near Xintiandi. Reality check - we may not be as good as what they want us to believe.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iTunes only came to sinkieland recently....
Only brainwashed 60.1% believes pappies on sinkies inflated self importance

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps contrary to the propaganda, Sinkieland isn't really that important to the rest of the world?

Even for tech products, how many of the latest and greatest gadgets have been announced or launched in Singapore? Nope, all you get are those shitty IT shows which sell obsolete products.

This shithole is only adept at money laundering and creating an illusion of prosperity through hyper-inflated asset prices.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only brainwashed people believe that a country needs an apple store. I really have no clue what some gadget store has to do with class.

Last edited:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only brainwashed people believe that a country needs an apple store. I really have no clue what some gadget store has to do with class.

peppertail, I'm simply making a point how unimportant the Singapore market is to Apple, simply that, as compared to Hong Kong and Shanghai. Anyway there is no need to call anyone brainwashed for thinking that way because people who agree with me could also call you brainwashed for thinking otherwise. And if I am in anyway nasty in my comment or nasty to you then you could be nasty to me too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pappytail you mean you dounch know your white scums master wants to bend over offer ass to big foreign companies?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP overrated itself. Only a moron would believe S'pore is a key player on the world stage. We are only a peesai.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple has made previous efforts to secure iconic and loft like space. The second is difficult as Singapore commercial landlords will rarely allow loft over 2 levels. For some reason it is branding issue and not a facilities issue.

Another weird thing about Apple is has a complete advertising agency that exist below line and in a clandestine manner. They are present in major markets but not contactable even to industry players. They use local advertising agencies more as conduit but with no input on content.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg has an apple store: store.apple.com/sg

but it is only an online store. due to existing and complex distribution agreements with resellers and service providers, apple continues to honor these agreements. a physical store that is directly owned by apple for direct sales purposes will be problematic to many of these agreements for now. currently, apple has 54 sales locations in sg via its reseller distribution channel. it is selling quite well thru' these 54 sales locations, some of them considered "premium", that it doesn't need a "flagship" store to promote its branding and products.....yet.

for iphone servicing, replacement and repairs, apple also has an exclusive service agreement (not sales or distribution) in sg with qcd@taiseng. this outfit is located in the leong huat building at harper rd.

for ipad servicing, replacement and repairs in sg, there are 3 qcd locations, 3 eserv locations and 1 a.la location.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
when TS wrote " s'pore really no class..." i already know he is a typical sinkie trying to act class.:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Another weird thing about Apple is has a complete advertising agency that exist below line and in a clandestine manner. They are present in major markets but not contactable even to industry players. They use local advertising agencies more as conduit but with no input on content.

Another weird thing about Scroobal is he is not single but has a wife that exists below line and in a clandestine manner.

Manipulative fucker scroobal, take your manipulation elsewhere.
Remember, everytime you manipulate or bully someone, your children have one less month to live.
In the meantime your wife keeps screaming "Got You!".

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sg has an apple store: store.apple.com/sg

but it is only an online store. due to existing and complex distribution agreements with resellers and service providers, apple continues to honor these agreements. a physical store that is directly owned by apple for direct sales purposes will be problematic to many of these agreements for now. currently, apple has 54 sales locations in sg via its reseller distribution channel. it is selling quite well thru' these 54 sales locations, some of them considered "premium", that it doesn't need a "flagship" store to promote its branding and products.....yet.

for iphone servicing, replacement and repairs, apple also has an exclusive service agreement (not sales or distribution) in sg with qcd@taiseng. this outfit is located in the leong huat building at harper rd.

for ipad servicing, replacement and repairs in sg, there are 3 qcd locations, 3 eserv locations and 1 a.la location.

You speak with authority and clarity, I like. Upz you from my 1 point power. By the way you owner of qcd?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another weird thing about Scroobal is he is not single but has a wife that exists below line and in a clandestine manner.

Manipulative fucker scroobal, take your manipulation elsewhere.
Remember, everytime you manipulate or bully someone, your children have one less month to live.
In the meantime your wife keeps screaming "Got You!".

keep up the good work in bashing scroobol... i love it when you do it everytime... upzzzz you..

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does Singapore need an Apple Store? Without Steve Jobs, Apple is doomed to follow in the footsteps of Microsoft without Bill Gates. The current P/E and dividend yield on Microsoft stock give a good indication of just how badly Apple stock will correct.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even humble Perth, population of just under 2 million, has 2 apple stores, one in the city and one in Garden City shopping centre.