• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Question about getting National Heart Center MRI report from neighbourhood Polyclinic

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Question regarding medical report in Singapore :
I had an MRI done at National Heart Center. I forgot to ask my cardiologist at NHC for a printout of the MRI report.
Would a neighbourhood polyclinic doctor have access to my MRI report, and if so, can I ask him for a printout of my MRI report?

Thanks!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you meant - u had a Heart Scan ?

MRI scan results are on Films and or CD format.

u did a Scan on which body part ?

Yes, MRI of the heart. Radiographer's report (no images, just a 1 page text report I saw on my cardiologist's PC monitor) is completed and already sent to cardiologist. I saw the cardiologist today to discuss the matter, but I forgot to ask him for a printout. I'll be going to my neighbourhood polyclinic soon. Do you think the polyclinic doctor has access to my MRI report, and if so, can I ask him for a printout of it?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question regarding medical report in Singapore :
I had an MRI done at National Heart Center. I forgot to ask my cardiologist at NHC for a printout of the MRI report.
Would a neighbourhood polyclinic doctor have access to my MRI report, and if so, can I ask him for a printout of my MRI report?

Thanks!
It has to be the same health group. NHc is under singhealth. U need to to go to a singhealth polyclinic and not national healthcare. This what it was previously. Don't know if it changes. Now GP can access to your medical history record.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has to be the same health group. NHc is under singhealth. U need to to go to a singhealth polyclinic and not national healthcare. This what it was previously. Don't know if it changes. Now GP can access to your medical history record.

Yes, my neighbourhood polyclinic is Singhealth. So the polyclinic doctor will have access to my MRI report, and I can ask him for a printout for free, yes?

It's not the same thing as the following "request for medical report" which requires payment of $78.20, hor?

https://polyclinic.singhealth.com.sg/patient-care/request-for-medical-report

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, my neighbourhood polyclinic is Singhealth. So the polyclinic doctor will have access to my MRI report, and I can ask him for a printout for free, yes?

It's not the same thing as the following "request for medical report" which requires payment of $78.20, hor?

https://polyclinic.singhealth.com.sg/patient-care/request-for-medical-report

Get the 'health buddy' app which you login via singpass thereafter. It should have all your government medical appointments, test results & reports.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Get the 'heath buddy' app which you login via singpass thereafter. It should have all your government medical appointments, test results & reports.

I have the health buddy app, but I didn't know I can access my MRI report via the app? I thought the app is only for changing appointments?

Edited to add :

I just logged in on health buddy app, it says "You do not have any records"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you login and check i thought there's a section for test results and reports.

Thanks, but I just logged in on health buddy app, it says "You do not have any records"

But I managed to look at my renal panel test results by my nephrologist, though it's not the cardiology MRI scan report I wanted. Still, thanks for pointing out health buddy app has these. It's helpful.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my uncle is not wrong MRO is for people to leequest for orleeginal medical leeport for insurance claims which in this will leequire to pay money whereas in this case is for another loctor to view so should be free.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my uncle is not wrong MRO is for people to leequest for orleeginal medical leeport for insurance claims which in this will leequire to pay money whereas in this case is for another loctor to view so should be free.
But my uncle did encountered a case of leequiring gp to follow up on a a&e case in gov hospital of his domestic worker and the hospital also collected a sum of $ to leelease the leeport to the gp. Which means is all leepend if the gp or polyclinic leelee have access to the leeport.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, but I just logged in on health buddy app, it says "You do not have any records"

But I managed to look at my renal panel test results by my nephrologist, though it's not the cardiology MRI scan report I wanted. Still, thanks for pointing out health buddy app has these. It's helpful.
dude you need to pay.and sgh is not in the list of option in the healthbuddy app.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dude you need to pay.and sgh is not in the list of option in the healthbuddy app.

Actually the results my kidney blood tests by SGH could be found in the health buddy app, under "Lab tests". Just that the MRI scan report by NHC, which should be under "Screenings" drew a blank on health buddy app.

It's a half-page text report. I could have asked my cardiologist to print out for free, but I forgot. You think the polyclinic doctor will charge for a 1/2 page text printout (of the radiographer's report to the cardiologist)? How much?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20211110_222922.jpg