• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Prata Girl.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay this one I happen to know because last year I was giving tuition near this area and would eat breakfast at this stall before the tuition session.

This stall is at hawker center next to Bedok Post Office. Run by a group of brothers and sisters who took over the stall previously run by the parents. Not only is the sisters pretty, the brothers are body builders are also good looking.

In the same hawker center you can a fresh hand made chee cheong fun store that is outstanding.

If you happen to be nearby, do check out these 2 stalls.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This stall is at hawker center next to Bedok Post Office. Run by a group of brothers and sisters who took over the stall previously run by the parents. Not only is the sisters pretty, the brothers are body builders are also good looking.

if you flip enough pratas on a daily basis, your triceps and biceps will develop into those of a body builder. the only muscles you do not wish to "over-develop" are pectorals similar to those carried by kurt gay. :*: :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay this one I happen to know because last year I was giving tuition near this area and would eat breakfast at this stall before the tuition session.

In the same hawker center you can a fresh hand made chee cheong fun store that is outstanding.

Topsai you admire guys??

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you haven't known yet ........ Bedok ........ is Minah Headquarters :biggrin:

Back then during school days, I remember the Minahs hanging around at Bedok Interchange standing against the railings waiting for their bus..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fair to say, the body builder brothers would make pratas out of those trying to be funny with their chio sisters..:biggrin:

Been some time since I went to Bedok.. Used to buy fishes at the pasar there with my wife, mom in law and the maid..

When I'm back in S'pore, I will go there all alone by myself to do some intelligence gathering..

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, this is her.

She looks prettier here.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/e4IWCHyny4Q?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/e4IWCHyny4Q?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

2 different girls here. 1 sells prata and the other sells roti john. The first girl is selling prata at bedok and the 2nd girl in the video sells roti john at upper serangoon market. Her grand dad used to have a stall at taman serasi just opposite botanical garden.... By the way. Minah in second video got quite a sexy figure... Me likey... :biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 different girls here. 1 sells prata and the other sells roti john. The first girl is selling prata at bedok and the 2nd girl in the video sells roti john at upper serangoon market. Her grand dad used to have a stall at taman serasi just opposite botanical garden.... By the way. Minah in second video got quite a sexy figure... Me likely... :biggrin:

Was on the way to Bedok but made my U Turn to Serangoon Garden after seeing the Minah winked at me. :p

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
A screwing session with a Minah is more tiring than ippt .... They are like energizer bunnies in bed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 different girls here. 1 sells prata and the other sells roti john. The first girl is selling prata at bedok and the 2nd girl in the video sells roti john at upper serangoon market. Her grand dad used to have a stall at taman serasi just opposite botanical garden.... By the way. Minah in second video got quite a sexy figure... Me likey... :biggrin:

ROFL at those that claim the 1st one is chinese. If you watch the vid she doesn't look chinese but she looks chinese if you watch the picture title on a smart phone cos the screen is smaller so it's hard to make up.

ROFL at those that thought the roti john seller is the same as the prata one they probably think all m&ds look alike.

The roti john girl looks friendly and nicer and prata one was showing black unhappy face.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks to me it's different girls..........first girl, hard to tell whether Chinese or Malay or what race.