• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore PR is cheap, 72,129 foreigners renounced their PR from 2007 to 2012

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nothing unusual. NZ population stats show that there are more than 6.5 million NZ citizens on earth. However, the population of NZ is 4.5 million which means that 2 million are living somewhere else. Many have dual citizenship.

We live in an integrated world and there is no need to sink roots into any one place. We are citizens of planet earth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Nothing unusual. NZ population stats show that there are more than 6.5 million NZ citizens on earth. However, the population of NZ is 4.5 million which means that 2 million are living somewhere else. Many have dual citizenship.

We live in an integrated world and there is no need to sink roots into any one place. We are citizens of planet earth.

that's not what the TS is saying, u idiot. Did these 2 million NZealanders living elsewhere renounce their citizenships? That's the question.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blue card is still an upgrade over the pink card.

I feel dirty just by having the NRIC inside my wallet. I feel like a Jew walking around in Nazi Germany with a hexagram on my clothes, a constant reminder of my inferior status.

nazi-a-jew-with-star-of-david.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that's not what the TS is saying, u idiot. Did these 2 million NZealanders living elsewhere renounce their citizenships? That's the question.

I'm sure some have but the majority will just keep their NZ citizenships but have nothing much to do with NZ. Dual citizenship is allowed so it is not an offense to hold two or more passports as far as NZ is concerned.

We cannot expect humans to stay rooted at one place in this day and age for the simple reason that people go to where there are opportunities to improve their lives.

In fact that's the reason why the Singapore population is 75% Chinese. There's nothing wrong with doing the best for yourself and your family.