• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Pools Saturday Draw First Prize 1010

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congratulations to SB Chinese patriots who knew Wuchang uprising and ROC centennial is on Monday and bought your 1010 4D tickets. :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • [h=2]
    icon1.png
    Re: SINgapore Pools Celebrate 100 Years of Chung Hus Ming Guo[/h]
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by myo539
    Many At Tiongs at Singaporepool outlets bought 0110 - the People's Republic of China independence day on 1st October. They should have turned non-Communist.

Do you think Singaporepool 4D is fixed? They draw numbers that few people buy? Unlike toto, you don't know how much money collected for 4D is payout.

I think so, had bought 1010 may times before, have to buy 1st thing Monday morning for, weds, sat & sun, sometimes, when the shutter is up on Monday, it is sold out!

In fact, tried this last weds, sat, sold out!!​

• Today 01:31 PM #5
    scbccb
    user-online.png
    Alfrescian My Reputation: 23
    reputation_pos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Feb 2011</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>359</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_844569_21116">0</dd></dl>

[h=2]
    icon1.png
    What the fuck has it got to do with us? Only shows that SG Pools kelong and sahkah the ah tiongs. :confused:

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by halsey02
    October 8, 2011 - SINgapore pools 4D - First Prize 1010
    10 October 2011, 100 Years of The Republic Of China...anyway couldn't buy 1010 on Staurday, anyone lucky??:p

Sorry!, typo error, Chung Hua Ming Guo.

Last edited by scbccb; Today at 01:31 PM.​

• Today 02:00 PM #6
    ahleebabasingaporethief
    user-offline.png
    Alfrescian My Reputation: 596
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_pos.png
    reputation_highpos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Oct 2008</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>4,759</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_844590_5372">8</dd></dl>

[h=2]
    icon1.png
    As i have mentioned many times before.

The DRAW MACHINES can be controlled and programed......AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY ARE.

ONLY FOOLS BUY 4Ds AND TOTO.....Do not waste your money. CCB to the SCUMS IN WHITE....everything also want to cheat citizens of their monies.:oIo:​

"You can fool some of

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1010 is Taiwan's National Day

my middle finger to you.1010 is republic of china national day.and taiwan is part of the republic of china.knn, you pig head got study history anot.And mind you also, republic of china still exist.the only difference is that they only control taiwan island while the communist peoples republic of china control larger land on the mainland.take note too, china became the united nations six powerful member because of Republic of china helping the allies fight the axis.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my middle finger to you.1010 is republic of china national day.and taiwan is part of the republic of china.knn, you pig head got study history anot.And mind you also, republic of china still exist.the only difference is that they only control taiwan island while the communist peoples republic of china control larger land on the mainland.take note too, china became the united nations six powerful member because of Republic of china helping the allies fight the axis.

My double middle fingers to you, 1 oct is china national day.

The National Day of the People's Republic of China (simplified Chinese: 国庆节; traditional Chinese: 國慶節; pinyin: guóqìng jié) is celebrated every year on October 1. It is a public holiday in the People's Republic of China to celebrate their national day.[2]

The PRC was founded on October 1, 1949 with a ceremony at Tiananmen Square. The Central People's Government passed the Resolution on the National Day of the People's Republic of China on December 2, 1949 and declared that October 1 is the National Day.[3]

The National Day marks the start of one of the two Golden Weeks in the PRC. However, there have been some recent controversies over whether Golden Weeks should be kept.

The National Day is celebrated throughout mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau with a variety of government-organised festivities, including fireworks and concerts. Public places, such as Tiananmen Square in Beijing, are decorated in a festive theme. Portraits of revered leaders, such as Mao Zedong, are publicly displayed.[4]

The University of Southern California U.S.-China Institute published a review of national day celebrations between 1949 and 1999 and discussed preparations for the 2009 extravaganza.[5] US-China Today summarized press coverage and included images of the 2009 celebration.[6]

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from some taxi drivers that lots of bookies lose big time becos of the 1010....

Not really sure why...