• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore Photo] - Is this girl (on social media) the same girl on the MRT? What do you think?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A HWZ EDMWer secretly took this photo on the MRT :
1614780060398.png
1614782381267.png

After countless sleepless nights of countless HWZ EDMWers searching through countless social media accounts, another HWZ EDMWer claimed to have finally identified this mystery Singaporean girl's social media account :

1614780132053.png
1614782396869.png

As Teo Chee Hean would say, "What do you think? Is it the same girl?"

1614780204648.png

Source :
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]-i-found-legendary-gal-playdough-posted-6475760.html

Last edited:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think it's the same girl despite the similarities in breast size and hair style.

The sleeping girl in the MRT has a distinct cheebone, whereas the girl in the bikini has a flattened cheekbone.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The photo is heavily photoshopped.

Teach those silly chee hong kias at Fuckwarezone how to identify women: eyebrow shape (curvature), jawline, nose shape, lips. And if her hair is short enough, the shape of her ears: some have big Buddha earlobes, some have pointy ears or doggy ears etc. With enough practice you can even tell the difference between identical twins.

By the way, 偷拍 girls inside public transport is downright creepy. She's just plain looking, like a random jiuhu female hairdresser. And unless you've personally touched them, the big neh nehs could be 'enhanced' with various methods.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A HWZ EDMWer secretly took this photo on the MRT :
View attachment 105136View attachment 105145

After countless sleepless nights of countless HWZ EDMWers searching through countless social media accounts, another HWZ EDMWer claimed to have finally identified this mystery Singaporean girl's social media account :

View attachment 105137View attachment 105147

As Teo Chee Hean would say, "What do you think? Is it the same girl?"

View attachment 105138

Source :
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]-i-found-legendary-gal-playdough-posted-6475760.html
I think you are salivating !