• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - People with allergic reactions to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines can take Sinovac shot, will be considered fully vaccinated

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
take 3 doses of this chink made shit...you must be kidding
They are really killing two birds with one stone.

They realized no one vaccinated fully with Sinovac is dead.

And to backtrack the discriminatory measures like unvaxxed cannot eat out or go to the mall.
There is a lot of logistics issues related to it and to make a U-turn will add to make them look even more stupid.

So allow the Sinovac for free and you basically get everybody back to normal without making them look like clowns.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSA released statement to doctors . Long letter and I am not sure of the classification so I will not post the letter .

but in summary :

1. Sinovac narrowly passed the minimal requirement

2. Brazil phase 3 trial demonstrated only 50.7% efficacy. Marginal and in 6 months deteriorates to same as unvaccinated

3. But due to urgency (I assume a big wave coming soon ) they close one eye and pass it under PSAR

Conclusion : sinovac/sinopharm are fucked up . Smart people take mRNA . 98% efficacy after booster .

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say mtf better consider carefullee the status KNN wait those after have it and died of covid they will say not fullee vax again KNN

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSA released statement to doctors . Long letter and I am not sure of the classification so I will not post the letter .

but in summary :

1. Sinovac narrowly passed the minimal requirement

2. Brazil phase 3 trial demonstrated only 50.7% efficacy. Marginal and in 6 months deteriorates to same as unvaccinated

3. But due to urgency (I assume a big wave coming soon ) they close one eye and pass it under PSAR

Conclusion : sinovac/sinopharm are fucked up . Smart people take mRNA . 98% efficacy after booster .
I just had a long conversation with another smart doctor ytd.
And I agreed with him that data from other places has too many uncontrolled variables making it unreliable.
And he too refused the mRNA and hinted that many of his fellow peers did the same. They took Sinovac in anticipation of a better vaccine or a proven treatment protocol upon infection.
Largely the doctors here are clever enough to reject and suspect mRNA to have other issues.
Also MOH refuses to reveal their data and also Sinopharm data that they use to base their decisions upon.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are really killing two birds with one stone.

They realized no one vaccinated fully with Sinovac is dead.

And to backtrack the discriminatory measures like unvaxxed cannot eat out or go to the mall.
There is a lot of logistics issues related to it and to make a U-turn will add to make them look even more stupid.

So allow the Sinovac for free and you basically get everybody back to normal without making them look like clowns.
Personally, i will not even take the sino china vac because i want to be the control group to show that the vac that PAP manipulate the population to take is useless. I will be the control group and with me around, they will never achieve the 100% vax status. i will be the unvaxx control group to show PAP the middle finger.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I agreed with him that data from other places has too many uncontrolled variables making it unreliable.
And he too refused the mRNA and hinted that many of his fellow peers did the same. They took Sinovac in anticipation of a better vaccine or a proven treatment protocol upon infection.
Largely the doctors here are clever enough to reject and suspect mRNA to have other issues.
Also MOH refuses to reveal their data and also Sinopharm data that they use to base their decisions upon.
If he can have a long conversation with you he can’t be very smart

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long conversation between 2 anti mRNA fucktards

Why need to hint ?

Fabricated story again

Your credibility just fell to the same level as sinovac antibodies after 6 months . Fucking zero

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had a range of topics. That's why the conversation was long and interesting even though he had other patients waiting outside. He wanted to hear what I said.

We even talked about China-USA politics and Sg politics and its implications and how these will play out in the future.

what treatment? they didn't talk about natural immunity since they are smart doctors?
They are doctors. They make a living meeting patients. They took the least risky route to protect themselves. If given the option , some would wait for natural immunity to kick in.

Long conversation between 2 anti mRNA fucktards

Why need to hint ?

Fabricated story again

Your credibility just fell to the same level as sinovac antibodies after 6 months . Fucking zero
Why do I need to fabricate anything? Ask MOH to give a breakdown of the doctors in Sg who took mRNA and Sinovac/Sinopharm la. Prove me wrong!

Nowhere else in the world does the authorities report a drop in efficacy for Sinovac and Sinopharm except Sg. Confirm talentless Sg cannot make it.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We had a range of topics. That's why the conversation was long and interesting even though he had other patients waiting outside. He wanted to hear what I said.

We even talked about China-USA politics and Sg politics and its implications and how these will play out in the future.

They are doctors. They make a living meeting patients. They took the least risky route to protect themselves. If given the option , some would wait for natural immunity to kick in.

Why do I need to fabricate anything? Ask MOH to give a breakdown of the doctors in Sg who took mRNA and Sinovac/Sinopharm la. Prove me wrong!

Nowhere else in the world does the authorities report a drop in efficacy for Sinovac and Sinopharm except Sg. Confirm talentless Sg cannot make it.
The point is PAP has lost its moral authority. Accepting non mRNA is a wise way of admitting their mistakes in pushing for mRNA. My 3rd shot is definitely going to be Chink vaccine.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is PAP has lost its moral authority. Accepting non mRNA is a wise way of admitting their mistakes in pushing for mRNA. My 3rd shot is definitely going to be Chink vaccine.
I hope from now on people learn this one simple lesson illustrated clearly during this pandemic:

NEVER TRUST WHAT PAP SAYS!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Long conversation because he has similar opinions as @Loofydralb

And also because they both agree then @Loofydralb calls that guy a "smart doctor".

People love to hear what they want to hear. People love to be told they are correct. People love to be different and say others are stupid and wrong and then have their opponents tell them yes we were wrong. People love to feel superior to others.

Human nature.