• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Patriot Former ISD Director Tjong Yik Min Passed Away! John Tan Offers Condolences On Behalf Of All Samsters!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite annoyed with the new 'auto' sliding glass doors where you have to press on the rectangular button to open the door.

Same as the sensor-triggered taps which give a few miserly squirts of water as you're washing your hands.

What's the deal with that? Save aircon = save water = save the fucking planet? :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this puki mak should be charged for breaking the glass and riding a wheelchair for not being a disabled puki mak KNN 3rd charge for being fat and lazy to walk KNN 4th charge for pretending to be disabled person gaining public sympathy 5th charge for riding inside a mall like location causing hindrance and dangers to public KNN 6th charge for devoiding real disabled person space inside lift and outside space KNN 7th charge for wasting people's time KNN imagine per day how many people needs to stop for her to pass KNN and how many people needs to move and move for her to go into the mrt KNN

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Director Tjong was a patriot, sir! By comparing him to a Nazi, you are insulting the late director's memory while his corpse is still warm in the coffin. Your conduct is disgraceful!

I was not comparing him to a Nazi at all.

When I saw the photos it just struck me that I hardly ever see these sorts of frames. I went through my memory banks and it suddenly dawned on me why they looked so familiar.

A couple of google searches and I found what I was looking for.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Director Tjong was a patriot, sir! By comparing him to a Nazi, you are insulting the late director's memory while his corpse is still warm in the coffin. Your conduct is disgraceful!
Are Nazis not patriotic to Germany and their cause at that time? In fact, the resemblance is uncanny.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of us towkays and grassroots leaders went to pay our respects to the late Director Tjong. We shared tales of his shrewdness in outfoxing oppies and keeping Singapore safe during his tenure as ISD director. Thanks to Director Tjong, oppies and foreign stooges were unable to subvert Singapore from within.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190602_202737.jpg