• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Parliament has a new Mascot, and ITS FUCKING HIDEOUS

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
parliament-of-singapore-mascot-parley-winged-lion.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shitskin monkey represents what??
Honour, integrity, industrious, creativity. Same values as found in new delhi, silicon valley snd wall street.. you won't find any copies of well known brands in these places. Not like say, in china, tsiwan and hong kong.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
mascots are stuffed animal representations of organizations involved in achieving orgasms during mass orgies.
3_donovan_mccrabb.gif
Now I understand.

The mascot represents the members of parliament.

Parliament represents the people of Singapore.

We vote for the mascot.

Huat Ah!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I understand.

We vote for the mascot.

Huat Ah!
no flood today? thought severe ponding happening at balmoral and dunearn, around bukit timah road near your mansion.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I understand.

We vote for the mascot.

Huat Ah!
A few months before the 2020 elections, Pap will announce the mascot has passed away. Sinkies from all walks of life will be galvanized in mourning and vote out of grief for the departed mascot