• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore opposition Coalition Party

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oppsitions parties, the coalition allies. I believed WP has been right to say they are not willing to join force. Look at Malaysian political landscape, what is your say? Singaporeans voters wanted to know if coalition party is a safe bet? I do not doubt Singapore coalition can get along very well and even functioned properly during Chiam See Tong's era. What will you tell the voters? I believed, as long as Goh Meng Seng is out of the picture, there will be no power grab and infighting. Right?