• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - NUS student claim multiple "Suicide Jumps" occurred in campus over this week

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So sad. University life is supposed to be sex, alcohol and drug fuelled fun before sobering up for the adult world.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only interaction we received from anyone from PGP “management” was the guard who was shouting at us to get back into our rooms. However, we saw what we saw and we knew what we saw.

University dorms also have ambassadors? :unsure:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aha. It appears they escaped the opportunity to off themselves during PSLE and O Levels.

Well, they say if you fail try again!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

People who died by taking their lives because they think themselves too much and not focusing on purpose and being a pillar for others. All they think is why not me or why it has to be me. Why can't they ask how can I. Who can I emulate. What is the first baby steps I can do to achieve.

Baby steps. Don't underestimate them. It will push you out of darkness.

I know because I once look at the ground when I was 12th floor. God told someone to call me for swimming lessons.