• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore now above Swiss Standard

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the hardest working end up poor and needy, the only conclusion I can draw is that they must be really STUPID! Either way, they deserve no help. We don't want village idiots passing their inferior genes onto the next generation.

So only the rich and intelligent are entitled to survive and multiply?
Go tell that to LHL's eldest son.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So only the rich and intelligent are entitled to survive and multiply?
Go tell that to LHL's eldest son.

You are free to make as many babies as you like with your wife. Who is there to stop you? Govt even give you baby bonus some more to encourage you. What else you want?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
If the hardest working end up poor and needy, the only conclusion I can draw is that they must be really STUPID! Either way, they deserve no help. We don't want village idiots passing their inferior genes onto the next generation.

The other conclusion is that the environment created by the government does not reward the hardworking. In other words, the government is not very smart. I just wonder what prompted Prof Lim Chong Yah, someone closely associated with the ruling family, to make a proposal today for a Second Economic Restructuring Programme. What is it going to solve if there are no problems?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

These people worked the hardest simply because they had to. Most worked two jobs with some even three jobs to make ends meet in this high cost environment. As I had explained in previous threads, a majority of them are poor not out of their own doing or the lack of it. Most are born poor or due to some health or family problems are unable to find good paying jobs. Once you are in the poverty circle, it's difficult to break out of it no matter how hard you try.

On the other hand, it's a myth that the rich and wealthy are all smart and hard working people. Quite a number I know are born with silver spoons and others inherit their wealth. They are good for nothing bums actually. It's simply because they have money that people regard them as successful. Strip them of their wealth, they won't even be able to do any of the jobs that the poor do. Moreover, those who are already rich get all the help from the PAP govt as their policies are all geared towards making the rich richer without any effort needed by these wealthy people.

So the theory offered by Leongsam that the poor deserves to be poor because they are stupid and lazy while the rich deserves to be richer because they are smart and diligent is absolutely nonsense. If only the world can be this simple. But I'm not surprised that this comes from Leongsam. What would you expect an idiot to say? But the bigger idiots are those who support him eg Kinana and eatshitndie.