• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Night Safari

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, the attraction is night safari, so it is open in the evenings. Is there any reason why there is no day safari - tourists/visitors view the animals during the day?

Singapore Night Safari

Hours:
Sunday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Monday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Tuesday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Wednesday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Thursday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Friday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Saturday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am

Address: Night Safari, Singapore 729826
Phone: +65 6269 3411

Exhibits: Leopard Trail, Indian Subcontinent, East Lodge Trail, Fishing Cat Trail, Forest Giant Trail, Asian Reverine Forest, Burmese Hillside, Equatorial Africa, Indo-Malayan Region, Nepalese River Valley, Himalayan Foothills

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, the attraction is night safari, so it is open in the evenings. Is there any reason why there is no day safari - tourists/visitors view the animals during the day?

Singapore Night Safari

Hours:
Sunday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Monday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Tuesday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Wednesday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Thursday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Friday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am
Saturday 7:30 pm – 12:00 am

Address: Night Safari, Singapore 729826
Phone: +65 6269 3411

Exhibits: Leopard Trail, Indian Subcontinent, East Lodge Trail, Fishing Cat Trail, Forest Giant Trail, Asian Reverine Forest, Burmese Hillside, Equatorial Africa, Indo-Malayan Region, Nepalese River Valley, Himalayan Foothills

The animals exhibited there are nocturnal. If you want day safari go to the zoo.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Hour Time!

Dream on.. Happy hour...

Own by pappies..Temesek holdings..out to make every dime possible....

I am so glad that the Singapore Flyer put under receivership...too arraogant and charging exhorbitant price...have not step into it once..as done it in London

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dream on.. Happy hour...

Own by pappies..Temesek holdings..out to make every dime possible....

I am so glad that the Singapore Flyer put under receivership...too arraogant and charging exhorbitant price...have not step into it once..as done it in London

Never liked Ferris wheels when young, do not find any thrill going up in a gondola & going round & then, get off. To me, it is a waste of money, best spent elsewhere.:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually that's an excellent idea! I remember there used to be Breakfast with Ah Meng, so why not Happy Hours too! And the Joo can introduce other kinds of juices besides beer like Natural Organic Toddy!

Cheers!

Night time, not good for meat meals for digestion at those hours not so good..so, why not have Vegetarian food & fruits juices..the ladies can have 'cool cucumber juice' & 'cucumbers"..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Night time, not good for meat meals for digestion at those hours not so good..so, why not have Vegetarian food & fruits juices..the ladies can have 'cool cucumber juice' & 'cucumbers"..

Sorry, I think a Barbecue Giraffe or Seladang Steak will attract more visitors than carrot juice. Too bad for animal lovers, but good for animal meat lovers. I'm sure Hippo parts will do well in a Kway-Chap type dish. Also, a rotisierrie type barbecue spit for a giraffe roast will be a spectacular attraction. And for the waiting time it takes to cook the animal, tons of beer will be sloshed too!

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, I think a Barbecue Giraffe or Seladang Steak will attract more visitors than carrot juice. Too bad for animal lovers, but good for animal meat lovers. I'm sure Hippo parts will do well in a Kway-Chap type dish. Also, a rotisierrie type barbecue spit for a giraffe roast will be a spectacular attraction. And for the waiting time it takes to cook the animal, tons of beer will be sloshed too!

Cheers!

Good gracious!, you make it sound like a real safari, with live hunt...might as throw in tonic stuff, bear bile, snake bile..tiger penis..etc..after NIGHT SAFARI can go Joo Chiat for morning safari...ha ha ha ha

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another "con game".

The animal are 70% the same as those in the day Zoo.

They just create a Night Zoo using the same animal. Nocturnal animals hunt and play late into the dark night. Probably 10pm-4am.

The opening time have give away the deal is a "con".

I bet a lot of animal do not sleep from 7pm-midnight.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only true night safari is in GEYLANG.

The lorong have a lot of hungry and thirsty nocturnal animals moving around.

This safari is the best. FREE and No Closing Hour.

You only pay when you want some action yourself. See see look look is all free.

What a fucking good deal huh......:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just another "con game".

The animal are 70% the same as those in the day Zoo.

They just create a Night Zoo using the same animal. Nocturnal animals hunt and play late into the dark night. Probably 10pm-4am.

The opening time have give away the deal is a "con".

I bet a lot of animal do not sleep from 7pm-midnight.

you bet, go Geylang at 7pm to dawn....see how many 'animals' are awake...they mate at that time too..we are actually disturbing their 'privacy'..

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good gracious!, you make it sound like a real safari, with live hunt...might as throw in tonic stuff, bear bile, snake bile..tiger penis..etc..after NIGHT SAFARI can go Joo Chiat for morning safari...ha ha ha ha

Now, hold your horses; I'm not for tiger penis nor bear bile. No slaughtering of endangered species or excruciating pain. Killing's got to be quick, fast and clean. I got this idea from some wildlife documentary from South Africa where some private club wanted to host a barbecue for giraffe and had to borrow the bbq kit from another club as they were the only one in the country with a grill long enough for the entire giraffe! Maybe we can charge extra if the customer get to kill the animal too! If demand increases, then we could start university classes for zoo animal husbandry! But lets not get our heads up to high, to start with, mousedeer (or Pelandok, in English - Chevrotain) would be a good animal to start with and was a favourite with local hunters, and the best part of it is - its a local species!

Cheers!