• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Women & Swimmers Beware of INDIANS Rape or Molest : SPF Police Looking for INDIAN Outrage of Modesty at Hougang Swimming Complex

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...n-outrage-of-modesty-case-at-hougang-swimming

Police looking for man involved in outrage of modesty case at Hougang Swimming Complex

man.jpg

FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGoogle Gmail Share
Posted on 20 September 2018

The police are looking for a man to assist with investigations into a case of outrage of modesty reported at Hougang Swimming Complex on Sep 12.

Anyone with information is requested to call the police hotline at 1800-255-0000 or submit it via www.police.gov.sg/iwitness.

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

Like this story? Get more of Stomp's latest updates by following us on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just ban all Ah Nehs from public swimming pools....
There was once I thought of doing lunch time swims. Instead of going to the club, I decided to go Jalan Besar swimming complex as it's nearer to the city area. Mistake!

As I was furiously doing my laps, a group of ah nehs (about 7 or 8) jump in. OmG!!! Even under water, the smell permeates. I vow never to go public pool again. Lol :biggrin: