• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Tutors & School Teachers Beware of Indian : "Racist" MOE Teacher Turned Down Tuition Job Offer Because Indian Family Smelly

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
<Readers Contribution>
"Racist MOE teacher. I work for a tuition centre and there is this teacher who does not want to teach indian students. At first saying that their house has a bad smell, and then saying that she doesn't have good experience working with them.
We cannot condone tutors like this. I have very close Indian friends and am absolutely shocked that she would say things about them like this. In today's day and age, we still have racists like this. And what is worst is that she is a current MOE teacher. What kind of racist people do we have in our schools these days? Please take note."
36314302_2695222723951773_6002180465031643136_o.jpg
36389575_2695222713951774_8347474213442945024_o.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This soo called educator is educated but not knowledgeable. Racism is a 2 way street and exists since time immemorial. She don't want to teach ah nehs or m&ds etc it is her choice. And since when is it wrong to state facts? The most racist people are the soo called victims. The ones that cry being a victim to get wat they want n milk the system.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
This soo called educator is educated but not knowledgeable. Racism is a 2 way street and exists since time immemorial. She don't want to teach ah nehs or m&ds etc it is her choice. And since when is it wrong to state facts? The most racist people are the soo called victims. The ones that cry being a victim to get wat they want n milk the system.

Typical Indian Snakes Flashing Race Card + Victim Card

Indiancobra.jpg

HBu5M5X.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah neh christians also smell like ah neh hindus. it's not the religion, it's the culture - food, spices, cooking, clothes exposed to stuffy environment, closure of all vents and windows at home, unwashed hair (they may shower everyday but they seldom get their hair wet). i have a christian desi tenant and she keeps asking me to check the place out over small stuff. that they don't die of carbon monoxide poisoning is a mystery. :eek:

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
not racist lah..... tutors are entitled to a work environment they are comfortable with, be it visual, smell, sound or other senses.

i for one would never enter a myanmar house, regardless of religion or social class, because of the leaves they use for their staple cooking, which smells like poop to me.
i avoid peninsula plaza for that reason.

and ah neh xtians also not immune to applying coconut oil all over their corps

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racism is a self protection mechanism.

For example, if u are a lion and u tried to eat up a porcupine and got hurt. Will u continue to hunt down porcupines?

Same thing here. Bad experience with smelly nehs from previous encounters, and the tutor has learnt from previous experience to avoid them.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see anything wrong. All of us have a choice whether who we want to work with or be friends with. Just happen that I don't like to mix around with certain race doesn't makes me a racist. If that is the case, the bloody whole is racist then. IQ and RACE ? It determine who and what we like to mix around with. It is a fact that we cannot be in denial.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Stereo-types arise as a result of empirical evidence. Try as we may, we can never fight it or reverse it. The shitskin race is proven to be snakes, rapists and smelly. :biggrin:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaocheebye means a chaocheebye. Why they must involve race? I call ginfreely a chaocheebye, she also never play race card. She just smile and open her legs wider.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
MediaCorpse is now file Indian company. Go ask anyone working in there. Lots of Nehs.

Suntec City sooner or later too as their CEO also Ah neh.. lol :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tutor should be expelled from "singapura" , a island with a indian name, if she cannot tolerate indians. Go back to Hainan island where everything smells nice and juicy

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually ah Neh land is the world's fastest growing economy. Therefore ah nehs can stay in their own country n developed their economy domestically. Why bother to make demands of other countries to accept their labour? They good mah..unless their country is fuck up but they refused to admit it. Even with high economic growth.