• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Singaporean Drivers Beware of INDIANS : INDIAN Monkey Scammer Throws Himself At Your Car @ Woodlands Ring Road

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
woodlandsring2.jpg

facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/133613914226651

ROADS.sg
11 hrs ·

Accident scams - It is real and in Singapore, please protect yourself with a good clear car camera on board.

"I would like to alert other fellow drivers who might meet similar scammers even in Singapore. This guy just ran towards my car and threw himself onto my car windscreen. I was scared stiff and stuck in my seat. These 3 good Samaritans came to the aid of the scammer. Without much knowledge of what just happened. The scammer was a solo guy in action.

Later the pedestrian stood up and ran off when I called the police."

Credit: Ms Ang

Location is along Woodlands Ring Road. Happened on 27/12/18 at around 2.50pm.