• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Singapore Mothers & Daughters Beware of Indian @ Bukit Panjang MRT

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156344758644921&set=p.10156344758644921&type=3&permPage=1

Be aware of this guy. This incident happened yesterday. My girl and her friend boarded the train at Bukit Panjang station after school around 5.15pm. This guy was sitting opposite them. Not long after, this guy changed his seat, as shown in the photo. Soon he started to act strangely. He keeps staring at them n he placed his handphone at his side of his thigh with the hp's camera facing them. Then he hold the hp facing directly at them. My girl saw flashlight from his hp, he was taking photos of them! My girl, in return, took a photo of him but he quickly tried to cover his face. Feeling scared, they quickly alight and boarded the next train. Luckily he did not follow them.

31968158_10156344758654921_3729409726199365632_o.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking pervert sinkie!

Why are they taking photos of the good keling?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame who? Blame the girl wearing attire that reveal their wet panties and succulent breast.
Taking pictures of another person in public is not illegal.