• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Ethnic Chinese Singaporeans Beware of Indians : DBS Bank Indian CEO Piyush Gupta Protecting His Fellow Indian Snakes

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delhi bank Of Sinkapore???
dbs.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fugging DBS. I am getting sick of this invasion made possible by PAP. Fug PAP!!! Time t move my monies to UOB and OCBC!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does the CEO of DBS telling sinkees with that photo?

The CEO and all the Ah Nehs should be fired. It is time to put sinkees back to DBS.

Damn the PAP for pushing sinkapore to be an Ah Neh land!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the moderator delete the images I been making, shiok to see PAP and poodle police saying it is ok ok and praising the fucking indian FT, free to post even more of his shit on Facebook.
And allowed to continue to work in DBS and Stinkapore.
To remind all the PAP LOVE FTs

39402027_1962991390428850_3482400461879771136_n2-613x420.jpg

paptshirt 00w01g.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does the CEO of DBS telling sinkees with that photo?

The CEO and all the Ah Nehs should be fired. It is time to put sinkees back to DBS.

Damn the PAP for pushing sinkapore to be an Ah Neh land!
This ah neh is made CEO bcos he is supposed to see to DBs expansion plans into ah neh land. I hope pap stops emphasing on ah neh land. It's a country n it's ppl not worth its salt

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ah neh is made CEO bcos he is supposed to see to DBs expansion plans into ah neh land. I hope pap stops emphasing on ah neh land. It's a country n it's ppl not worth its salt

we must differenciate between fucking indians and banglas
fucking cheebye ah nehs....nothing good ever comes out of them,
banglas are much better and civic minded,
i witness a few times banglas rushed to help accident victims and also once i saw two banglas helping an old woman with her groceries

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
i witness a few times banglas rushed to help accident victims and also once i saw two banglas helping an old woman with her groceries
No Difference, both are just as bad,,,,its like saying that sheep shit better than goat shit,,which is false,,,both stinks and both are shit,,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that old woman probsbly never did thank them for it. Chinese people should be chased out of this malay island with indian name.