• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : The Deception & Underlying Motivation of Sangeetha Thanapal

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/sangeetha.thanapal/posts/10155894489209207

Sangeetha Thanapal
November 3 at 6:57pm ·
Just thinking about the conversation friends and I were having yesterday about colourism.

Light-skin/white passing privilege is real. It has material benefits-in employment, in dating, in healthcare, in education, and mostly in representation. Are we just going to sit around and pretend as if it is just coincidence that it is always the lightest skinned amongst us that gets to represent us and has the most visibility? Maybe they just happen to be the most talented amongst us. How convenient.

Acknowledging this is NOT a denial of the oppression of millions of POC who are erased. It is not a denial of any other oppression either, cos you know, intersectionality exists.

It just means we have different experiences because we are read differently.

There is such a failure of intersectionality when two narratives cannot exist at the same time. Why can't they? They should-because we are a people who contain multitudes and because conversations around oppression and power need to be nuanced and complicated.

My dark skin is a huge part of me, and a huge reason why I am oppressed. To deny this is to deny my lived experience, and who are you to dare do this? I'm so happy that you've lived a nice, light-skinned life where you don't understand what it means to have dark skin, but that is not a luxury I have had.

Don't ever tell me you are a better witness to my experience than I am.

Keep your fucking revolution. It is a false consciousness that seeks to weaponize your identity to deny my oppression. A revolution in which proximity to whiteness is not addressed, in which the daily little humiliations heaped upon dark-skinned people of every race and culture is denied, is not one I am interested in.

Fuck any revolution that addresses the colour of my skin in whispers.

30kd34m.png

34yvjeq.jpg

2cih88w.jpg

2yvno5t.jpg

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl has racial inferiority issues, she can put on that blonde wig and she will still be a low caste even if she's in India.

23334267_10155906204754207_2681616320392200761_o.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dark skin can be beautiful too, look at the many successful black/brown models, actors, singers. This indian girl has a huge chip on her shoulders, thinking herself victimised because of her skin colour. When it is probably due to her lousy attitude and her being so fucking fat.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow instead of wasting time writing so much shit, she could have taken a stroll in the park and burn off some calories.

Seriously, I wonder how she goes about doing all these stuff....
1) shop at an ADULT HUMAN BEING clothing store
2) buy a bed that's strong enough to bear so much weight
3) have the audacity to allow herself to be photographed

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dark skin can be beautiful too, look at the many successful black/brown models, actors, singers. This indian girl has a huge chip on her shoulders, thinking herself victimised because of her skin colour. When it is probably due to her lousy attitude and her being so fucking fat.

She is victimized for sure but that's because she is a huge lump of turd. If she looked like Miss World it wouldn't matter if she's Indian.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is victimized for sure but that's because she is a huge lump of turd. If she looked like Miss World it wouldn't matter if she's Indian.

If she had looked like a human being species, she wouldn't have been discriminated.

Instead, she now stands tall among beasts and animals and claim discrimination! I think PETA should look into how she was abused.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dark skin is a huge part of me, and a huge reason why I am oppressed.

that's exactly the reason why's she feels oppressed, not because of her colour.
what people can't except is the pretentious way she wants to portray herself as a sexy and witty (debatable) babe which others (and even her race) cannot accept - hence her difficulty in getting dates, admiring glances (if only cursory, before comments like what a disgusting massive cow in skin-tight clothes with folds of flesh hanging out / goo pun si) in that she so badly wants to portray as someone being voluptuous and in a blonde wig, which doesn't a light-skinned wannabe make. this pundek has to face and live with the fact that she's just a fatfug to all and sundry!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Indian who has no problems being a member of POC

Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka-Chopra.jpg

One of the best reigning actress of Bollywood is Priyanka Chopra. She received her crown in the year 2000, only at the age of 17. Chopra comes from an army background, since both her mom and dad served as army doctors. This made her to travel a lot and change schools severally. Priyanka is not only an actress and a model but also a singer. She has launched a music album featuring Pitbull.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya-Rai-Top-Most-Miss-World-Winners-of-All-Time-2017.jpg

With her beautiful eyes and her amazing looks, Rai stunned the world. It is with no doubt that she is among the most beautiful Miss World contestant ever. She was crowned the winner in 1994 and she continues to be attractive even today. Rai is not only a Bollywood actress but also acted in Hollywood movies. Aishwarya Rai is a brand ambassador to a number of International brands.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
New Delhi: Manushi Chhillar has won the coveted Miss World title for 2017. The win comes 17 years after Priyanka Chopra won the Miss World crown in the year 2000. Ms Chhillar was crowned by 2016s Miss World winner, Miss Puerto Rico Stephanie Del Valle. This also marks Indias sixth Miss World title win. Reita Faria was the first Indian woman to win the title in 1966. After Ms Faria, Aishwariya Rai Bachchan won the Miss World title in 1994. After Mrs Bachchan, Diana Haydon was crowned Miss World in 1997, followed by Yukta Mookhey in 1999 and Priyanka Chopra in 2000. Ms Chhillar hails from Haryana and is 20 years old.

BBF8OBN.img

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, I think the photos of the Indian chicks you posted are Indians with fair skin.

The one in this thread is charcoal black. And that's her grouse.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You should go to her facebook and invite her to this forum. Then we can all give her a much needed education.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we should just forward her this contact hotline.... she needs help

To contact PETA, please choose the most appropriate option below, and if necessary we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

If an animal is in imminent danger, please contact your local police department immediately. If your local police department is unresponsive, call PETA immediately—day or night—at 757-622-7382, option 2. Or you may contact PETA by filling out our Report Cruelty to Animals form.