1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.  The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by grandtour, May 17, 2017.

1. grandtour

grandtour Alfrescian Old Timer

https://www.facebook.com/whing.jenny/posts/1993448980680844

See how inconsiderate, unreasonable and selfish these people can be. I said 'excuse me please' as I needed to sit. She told me that her son's legs would remain as they were and I should accept that with whatever disturbance that came with it, if I still wanted to sit. She was occupying two seats unnecessarily and in adamantly refusing to move her son's legs, she was depriving a senior of the right to a seat that was reserved for senior and other physically challenged people.

20ixag2.jpg

2. Ralders

Ralders Alfrescian Old Timer

Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Ralders must be lock Up with pigs n monkeys.

3. Jah_rastafar_I

Jah_rastafar_I Alfrescian (Inf)

Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

shit skins acting like typical shit skins. It's in their genetics. Unfortunately a lot of sinkies don't have the balls to say anything or they only dare say it to other Chinese.

4. Bonut

Bonut Alfrescian Old Timer

The twisting has begun:

Akshat Tiwari Am the Husband of the woman whose pic has been shared here without her permission . Am the guy sitting right next to her . Let me get the facts straight . This post Has been made with malicious intent . For a major portion of the journey , my Son was on the seat . He felt sleepy and climbed into his mother she lap . So my Wife put the bag on the seat as my one hand is fractured and I can't hold it . The seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people . There were other empty seats and no one absolutely no one came and asked for the seat! My Wife would have never refused. Such a balatant act to get Facebook likes disgusts me. I see people making abusive and racial Comments and I am appalled at the insensitivity of the people who are jumping to conclusions . Look closely and you will know there was a seat available on my left . Whing never asked us for the seat and she is lying. And who gives her the right to take pics of my family without permission and post it on social media ? I am giving an hour for this post to be removed and if it's not I am going to the police to report this matter . This is a blatant violation of our privacy done malicious intent . The headline itself is racist and is intended to attract eyeballs .

Shitskin making things up again. Seat reserved for kids meh ? The 4 pics behind the seat got pic of kids meh ?

5. grandtour

Kids are the most active humans on earth. Kids DO NOT NEED a seat.

The seat is reserved for Pregnant Women, Senior Citizens and Physically Handicapped People. Not big old kids like yours.

Akshat Tiwari is a typical Fair & Lovely Indian Snake lying, twisting, denying & blaming with their legendary forked tongue.

6. Ralders

Indians are shits bastard liar.
    Fat pig should be thrown n swim with crocodiles

7. grandtour

Oh dear suddenly Akshat Tiwari one hand fractured :eek::eek::eek:

There is a good reason why Indians are despised everywhere in this world.

8. Ralders

Why not say neck fractured.?

Fuck you shits nehs.

9. Goldcheekon

Goldcheekon Alfrescian Old Timer

This is the reason why Indians are good criminal lawyers. Wrong become right, right become wrong. :p

10. grandtour

20ixag2.jpg
    20ixag3.jpg

Look at their dark eye circle. Bleaching their shit skin truly deeply madly.

But they can never bleach their snake-like slithering cunning character.

11. batman1

batman1 Alfrescian Old Timer

Who allowed them to come in to little red dot ?

12. fupikee

fupikee Alfrescian Old Timer

Wohhhh...yeahhhh....like the dead Michael Jackson.......wait a while more...the nose will also fall off....then we know the bleaching is truly complete...LOL LOL:)

13. tanwahtiu

tanwahtiu Alfrescian Old Timer

Lky bred gis people to be uncompassionate shit sinkies. This is what happened when u banned 5 more more people gather together. Singapore is a souless society.

Anything i blamed fucking omd fart lky.

14. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Alfrescian Old Timer

South Asian Niggas should know their place in society.
    This shitskin motherfucker and his desi bitch and shitlet should be gassed to death.

15. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Alfrescian Old Timer

She looks like a cheap slave cum whore, she dig soil while her cunt gets digged.

16. songsongjurong

songsongjurong Alfrescian Old Timer

born filthy dalit ,lived like bastard dalit, act like dalit. ICA need to list their race as dalit.

17. JohnTan

JohnTan Alfrescian (InfP) Old Timer

Why didn't the high caste sinkie give the keling a good hiding?

18. jw5

jw5 Moderator Old Timer Old Timer

Being inconsiderate in public places seems to come very naturally to them. :rolleyes:

19. frenchbriefs

frenchbriefs Alfrescian (Inf)

I recommend to PAP to separate train carriages into different caste so that the higher castes races do not have to cross the path of lower caste dahlits.also lower castes should not have the privilege of sitting.

20. cocobobo

cocobobo Alfrescian Old Timer

my observation is they treat others outside their caste like dirt. That's how it is in india but that shit stops there. Now everywhere they go act like they are the centre of the universe. Need a fuckin slap to wake them up.

fucking fractured hand.....