• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore needs a leader like Trump who walks the talk

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is really one of the better presidents of the USA...he does a proper research and development and evaluation for the Wall project unlike other govt projects where the evaluation is BS;

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Trump is really one of the better presidents of the USA...he does a proper research and development and evaluation for the Wall project unlike other govt projects where the evaluation is BS;

Trump is the best I go to his twitter account regularly to tell him what a fantastic job he is doing and I end up getting fucked by about 20,000 liberal retards and being called all sorts of rude names. The liberals don't know how to debate. All they do is abuse.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is the best I go to his twitter account regularly to tell him what a fantastic job he is doing and I end up getting fucked by about 20,000 liberal retards and being called all sorts of rude names. The liberals don't know how to debate. All they do is abuse.
Thank Goodness Fox news is still objective......and this just highlights one point,,,the liberals are traitors,,,and its funny,,liberals complain soo much about the right wing or the rise of trump etc,,,,,but yet its their attitudes and failures of doing their job to represent the interest of their citizens that has brought about the rise of Trump...if they hate trump soo much,,than do their job,,represent the peoples interest first,,,and than win the votes,,,not thump down and abuse the people they are suppose to represent.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only my buddy fatty Kim can save sinkies land, he will stuff the arses of indra knee, angry Jo, vivian, etc with the sibeh song missle n send them to west china sea to feed sharks.

They perceive the citizens as theirenemies. Lately, they even clamp down a petition-request to telecast parliament sessions live. Wouldn't anyone who is interested be more likely a patriot?

They are constantly blaming others, every frustration in their rule was someone else's fault; blaming us for low fertility, blaming us for low productivity, blaming us for not adopting cashless payment solutions, blaming heaven for their train breakdowns and floods, etc. If they don't get something done, there's always a scapegoat. No leadership is axed.

We have a lot of important issues in Singapore; corruption in GLCs, infrastructure issues, surging utility prices, but they rather spend time threatening opposition with slander regarding censorship. You see, they resent anyone who criticize them, and they become so preoccupied with the dragging of other people down, that they have little time and energy left over for lifting our country up.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
T
We have a lot of important issues in Singapore; corruption in GLCs, infrastructure issues, surging utility prices, but they rather spend time threatening opposition with slander regarding censorship. You see, they resent anyone who criticize them, and they become so preoccupied with the dragging of other people down, that they have little time and energy left over for lifting our country up.

A good 30 minutes of their time has been taken up trying to shut down my sex forum.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good 30 minutes of their time has been taken up trying to shut down my sex forum.

Old MM Lee will never agree to bike-sharing, given the mess that they created in Singapore. We even banned chewing gum. Today, we allow bike-sharing apps to destroy our landscape and even get LTA and National Parks to invest time and money to aid this business, because our GLCs invested in them.

Taking clue, boss sam should invite Temasek or their small-caps venture funds such as Heliconia, to take a stake in our sister forum and nobody else will talk about shutting our sister forum in future.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald Trump is my idol. Singapore need leader like him, with guts to go against foreigners who do not respect his country and the people. He fucked other nations pretty well. On the other hand, our leader is weak and sissy, they sold the people and our nation to foreigners which portray our citizens as sucker on world stage. Now that America has prospered under Trump's closed door policy, the world seems to benefit from his tough leadership.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald Trump is my idol. Singapore need leader like him, with guts to go against foreigners who do not respect his country and the people. He fucked other nations pretty well. On the other hand, our leader is weak and sissy, they sold the people and our nation to foreigners which portray our citizens as sucker on world stage. Now that America has prospered under Trump's closed door policy, the world seems to benefit from his tough leadership.

our leeder not bad wat.... championed free pork soup n free smokie - but kenna stonewalled, peed in pants n beg to join OBOR.... ho boh??

his shadow even offers sg to be the fin hub for OBOR... wat a clown, wat a joke - got the money to fund OBOR??????????????? or Ho Ching has the ability to manage thses projects?????!!!!!! LOL