• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore must watch out If Tengku Razaleigh becomes Malaysian PM

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Tengku Razaleigh wants to be Malaysian PM with this Racist attitude? Screw him !

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wanted the journalist to speak Melayu.
With an attitude like that, I assume that he is unlikely to respond to journalists questions that are not in Malay.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
He wanted the journalist to speak Melayu.
With an attitude like that, I assume that he is unlikely to respond to journalists questions that are not in Malay.
Maybe his England no very good...

On the hindsight ... no matter who becomes the next PM, Malaysia is doom to fail.

Scenario 1
Next PM is a Malay = low IQ
Trajectory of Malaysia will be the same as before.

Scenario 2
Next PM is a non-Malay = High IQ
Will be slightly better than Scenario 1 above. In the long run Malaysia will still be behind many countries. Achieving developed status may or may not happen. This is due to the fact that the majority population are of lower IQ Malay Race. If LKY were to govern Malaysia ... outcome will still be the same. He might not have a second term as the majority will vote him out.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the hindsight ... no matter who becomes the next PM, Malaysia is doom to fail.

Scenario 1

Scenario 2
Next PM is a non-Chinese = High IQ
Will be slightly better than Scenario 1 above. In the long run Malaysia will still be behind many countries. Achieving developed status may or may not happen. This is due to majority population who are of lower IQ Race. If LKY were to govern Malaysia ... outcome will still be the same. He might not have a second term as the majority will voted him out.

Race and IQ
View attachment 120672
Sigh. You are correct. Too malay centric. I.e. protecting current ruling elites interest than that of everyone, including poor malays. Bound to fail. But to sinkies interest.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's always good to have someone who can keep the worthless son on his toes.

No more easily bribed durian makan buddy. :cool:

13697210_1159291747466863_1605230998680290496_n.jpg
BwDXIr-IEAA_cmN.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Scenario 1

Scenario 2
Next PM is a non-Chinese = High IQ
Will be slightly better than Scenario 1 above. In the long run Malaysia will still be behind many countries. Achieving developed status may or may not happen. This is due to majority population who are of lower IQ Race. If LKY were to govern Malaysia ... outcome will still be the same. He might not have a second term as the majority will voted him out.

Race and IQ
View attachment 120672
I believe that Malaysia is burdened by its past policies, which have caused a brain drain.
If Malaysia continues with its past policies, I believe that during my life time, Malaysia is unlikely to achieve developed country status.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the reporter that is racist for asking a question in a foreign language. Malay is their language and everyone should speak it. If they can't they should learn.

I 2nded. In China speak Chinese language. In 5 eye speak England... in Japan speak Nihon go...

Every country shd be proud of their native language except for technologies.

In Singapore speak ah beng Singapore jiuhu type...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the reporter that is racist for asking a question in a foreign language. Malay is their language and everyone should speak it. If they can't they should learn.
As usual Malaysian Chinese are really traitorous to the Agong. And till today refuse to learn the national language. I hope he becomes PM and these pendatang walk the talk and exit Malaysia asap.

But we know they will never do that because its easier to get rich in Malaysia than anywhere else. Hypocrites. But if Anwar becomes PM, I predict there will soon be riots, and eventually he will be taken out.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many years ago I asked a question in a MY Govt department in English and the makcik’s response was “Tak tahu cakap Bahasa kah? Tak pergi sekolah kah?!” So I’m a bit surprised the journalist asked the question in English, must be a Sinkie journalist. They are super sensitive about their culture, language etc.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
However my experience with the income tax department was really good. They had option selection for English language. When they sent me my RPGT refund to SG eventually, they even sent me the refund in SGD bank draft!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
However my experience with the income tax department was really good. They had option selection for English language. When they sent me my RPGT refund to SG eventually, they even sent me the refund in SGD bank draft!
When it comes to tax money, Malays are flexible.