• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Married man raped & sodomized his stepdaughter almost everyday for 7 years (when she was age 6 to 13)

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
One question. Since it is a 1 room flat. There must be ppl around. So how come it could have gone on for soo long? The mother or siblings would have known

Maybe her uncles and brothers also participated in this mess orgy. Who knows ... you can't really tell ... fucking mothers and daughters is m&d specialty. You can't take away their trophy.

IQ and Race

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe her uncles and brothers also participated in this mess orgy. Who knows ... you can't really tell ... fucking mothers and daughters is m&d specialty. You can't take away their trophy.

IQ and Race
Malays originate from yunan remember? They are merely following the tradition of their ancestors.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is fellate??

Sucking on a fleshy lollipop.

The%20Chinese%20slaves%20had%20oral%20sex%20to%20king%20Henry.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why never ask us to guess race?

Hints:
1) The accused, who worked as a warehouse assistant, was married to the victim’s mother, where they had four children from their marriage.
2) The family lived together in a one-room HDB flat with their four children and the victim.

Mexicans

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

IQ and Race

yup... ah nehs = as dark as m&d.

Indian father lets 30 pedophile friends barbarically rape his 12-yr-old daughter
108x113resized_661a8-dbbfsiluetcircle.png
News Service17:17 December 12, 2019Yeni Şafak
File photo

File photo
A 12-year-old Indian girl was “rented” out by her father for a price to at least 30 of his pedophile friends, who raped her and took her nude photos in the latest shocking report of a country plagued by stories of sexual harassment.
All the details of the girl’s horrific torture came to light after she talked to a counselor from a woman’s assistance group when her teachers realized a change in her behavior, convincing her to talk about what was going on at home, according to a report by MirrorOnline.
The poor girl, whose name cannot be disclosed due to legal reasons, explained how her dad forced her into a room where she was repeatedly raped by his friends.

Four accused in rape-murder case shot dead in India

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get incestous relationship in chinese families too. Chinese do not report these matters to the authorities is the difference.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get incestous relationship in chinese families too. Chinese do not report these matters to the authorities is the difference.
Chinese would either have committed suicide, be forced to do so or killed out of shame, saving the taxpayers money in prison.

I abhor the death penalty but I do support it when it comes to paedophiles.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese would either have committed suicide, be forced to do so or killed out of shame, saving the taxpayers money in prison.

I abhor the death penalty but I do support it when it comes to paedophiles.
some murder case also don have death sentences

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
some murder case also don have death sentences
It just hurts too much when I read stories about crimes against young children, even more so if perpetrated against family members. No, I am not a victim, just a parent.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup... ah nehs = as dark as m&d.

Indian father lets 30 pedophile friends barbarically rape his 12-yr-old daughter
108x113resized_661a8-dbbfsiluetcircle.png
News Service17:17 December 12, 2019Yeni Şafak
File photo

File photo
A 12-year-old Indian girl was “rented” out by her father for a price to at least 30 of his pedophile friends, who raped her and took her nude photos in the latest shocking report of a country plagued by stories of sexual harassment.
All the details of the girl’s horrific torture came to light after she talked to a counselor from a woman’s assistance group when her teachers realized a change in her behavior, convincing her to talk about what was going on at home, according to a report by MirrorOnline.
The poor girl, whose name cannot be disclosed due to legal reasons, explained how her dad forced her into a room where she was repeatedly raped by his friends.

Four accused in rape-murder case shot dead in India

At least he is making money out of it ... m&d daughters let strangers fuck for free. Just like Indonesia maid. Every Sunday I have free pussy ... Free of charge ... and RAW.

IQ and Race