• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] Man complains to police abt paying $400 to escape from sex with masseuses

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Singapore] Man complains to police abt paying $400 to escape from sex with masse

Maybe it's for the gf who had the lesbian sex.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Singapore] Man complains to police abt paying $400 to escape from sex with masse

You never do why you pay? Fishy :biggrin:

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal

ha ha ha. Singaopean are very funny.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That cockanaden brought his girlfriend along to a massage parlour! So he couldn't do the sex with his gf around, but the masseuses still forced him to pay for it, so he damn buay song (no sex and now no money also), so he made a police report to complain about it.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/man-offered-threesome-massage-parlour-pays-400-get-away

That is why i stay away from sinkies.. i am so right on this!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That is why i stay away from sinkies.. i am so right on this!!!!

Yes, we already know that jiu hu kia.. Fuck home to matland. Nowadays got a lot of Indonesian whores for you.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can imagine users in the other fourum are immediately CISing the location of this massage joint.

jw5

Loyal

If the gf had not gone with him, the masseuses would have charged him $300 for sex. To escape from sex is more expensive, hence the price was $400. :biggrin:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

think probably he didnt know that it will be $400 for threesome, so when after the deed is done and when he needs to go withdraw or pay at the counter using credit card, surely his gf will ask him why $400....so he fabricated this story....smart move

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Couple of Points:

(i) The man did not report police. He did not even go to small claims tribunal. Instead he notified MOM. WTF? What can MOM do to help you recover your money, even if these PRC sluts are illegally here - which i think they should not be.

(ii) Smells like more a case of he fucked them but scared his gf find out, so fabricated the story. A couple of girls can extort $400 from you without the help of male bouncers? Hard to believe, unless he is one heck of a pussy coward mangina.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

think probably he didnt know that it will be $400 for threesome, so when after the deed is done and when he needs to go withdraw or pay at the counter using credit card, surely his gf will ask him why $400....so he fabricated this story....smart move

Absolutely agree. In the first place, the TS made a mistake in the thread title ... the fucker did not even report police, he only notified MOM. Probably because he knows if he reports police, and they find out he fabricated the story, he will genuinely get into real trouble with the law.

And if this is a seedy shop, why bring gf? Fishy from the beginning.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We are only hearing one side of the story.

Basically this fuck wanted/agreed to the special service and in fact wanted a threesome. Somehow half way through, negotiation failed and the PRCs demanded money from him. Afraid that the PRC will reveal that he ask for special to his GF, he twisted his words.

Fucktard is a loser like Tonychat.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can imagine users in the other fourum are immediately CISing the location of this massage joint.

Over here members are learned and mature people, we normally mind our own business very seldom that we KPKB into other's.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Over here members are learned and mature people, we normally mind our own business very seldom that we KPKB into other's.

Very true. But at the same time, SBF forummers are helpful people, we want to CSI the massage joint because we want to go down to give the masseuse more business.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

tia gong the 2 atb jin ugly

if both atb have the Ms Universe face and bodies

I bet you he will sign up a Lifetime Course

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

"owner of the massage parlour told Wanbao in a phone call that he had no knowledge of such activities happening in his shop"

GST is to help the poor

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

The post is only one-sided.

Why no one suspected his gf ordered special service since she is in different room/level, without telling the bf? So common you can see in massage clips of lady client having special service in Sister forum of this.