• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Malay staff wrote racist remark on receipt to Indian customer

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FattyBomBomCover-e1566961197566.png

https://mothership.sg/2019/08/fatty-bom-bom-customer-offensive-receipt/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
While racism may not be a desirable trait it is present in everyone to varying degrees and being racist certainly should not be a sackable offense.

What has happened to free speech? Has the whole world gone bonkers over political correctness to the point where any words that are even vaguely offensive cannot be utterred?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
While racism may not be a desirable trait it is present in everyone to varying degrees and being racist certainly should not be a sackable offense.
yah racism is ever present for sure, but it is a sackable offense. I wouldn't patronize a restaurant that treated me this way. you can't keep this staff unless you want to lose customers like a dog sheds fleas. people don't go to a restaurant to hear opinions about races but to get buns. buns I say. how about a side order of racial insults? no, I didn't pay for it either.

What has happened to free speech? Has the whole world gone bonkers over political correctness to the point where any words that are even vaguely offensive cannot be utterred?
harlow. you think fatty bom bom is exactly the place to have free speech exchanges izzit? that's what this place and numerous koffee shops and kakis exist for.

stupid indian pariah is not vaguely offensive. it is intensely and personally offensive. how about fucking burmese beggar on your next dining receipt? doesn't exactly make you want to return for a visit no?