• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore love stories: These lovebirds couldn't stand each other throughout primary school

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
On her first day of Primary 1 at Tao Nan School, Kate Tan was told by her form teacher to hold hands with one Joel Yang, who would remain her “class partner” until they were in Primary 6.

It was “yucky”, laughs Kate, now 30 and an e-commerce strategist with Publicis Media. “We had to hold hands while crossing the road and going around school. I remember not wanting to hold his hand, so we held pinkies instead.”

For the next six years, the two tolerated each other – albeit unwillingly.

“We were never invited to each other’s birthday parties, and were polar opposites. He was quite a rascal in school, didn’t get his homework done and was always being sent outside by the teacher,” recalls Kate.

Joel remembers her as very boisterous, engaging, sociable… and tall.

As it turns out, their teacher – who was also Joel’s grandaunt – might have made a better match than even she realised. But that wouldn’t be clear for quite a while yet. After the PSLE exams were done, the two lost touch.

Over the years, Kate organised a number of primary school reunions to which Joel never showed up. Then, in 2013, Joel decided to link up with old friends, and began to organise his own reunion via Facebook. He sent her a friend request, and she accepted.

She recognised him right away. “Honestly, people’s faces don’t change very much as they age, (he) still looked the same,” she says.

Joel “totally recognised her” too when they met up. She hadn’t changed very much either – “she was still tall, loud, and unabashed,” he laughs.

More at https://sg.yahoo.com/style/singapor...tand-throughout-primary-school-061924021.html

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another sinkie couple who found love.
f0e7917cd098f100b489bf0ac639061e

3bdf09d7a8240945201ff1d6a0e7563b

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They turn off the lights, she was still fiddling with his pinky & remarked, "so small", in the dark, " not that one"...ha ha ha ha
after struggling for 69 minutes the woman gave up. "darling, can't find 'it'. where do you keep it?' "wait. let me look." after 6.9 minutes under the bed sheet, the woman let out a gasp. "darling, you're suppose to look for your penis but you just found my clitoris." sigh.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find u retard write like a 3 years old jobless.

after struggling for 69 minutes the woman gave up. "darling, can't find 'it'. where do you keep it?' "wait. let me look." after 6.9 minutes under the bed sheet, the woman let out a gasp. "darling, you're suppose to look for your penis but you just found my clitoris." sigh.