• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Li Hongyi creates ice cream website featuring reviews & map of places worth trying in S'pore

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1635166146211.png

ts creator is none other than Li Hongyi, who currently holds the position of Director of Open Government Products at Singapore's Government Technology Agency (GovTech), though he is also known as Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's son.

https://mothership.sg/2021/10/li-hongyi-ice-cream-website/

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like mother, like son when it comes to social media.
He has so much time and money to patronise all the ice cream outlets.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My family and I will be trying out his recommendations. We love ice cream!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloodlee hell govtech got tonnes of directors all scholars and they don't have to do the job. They outsourced to peasants and fts to do and claim the credits. My uncle beaten 1 of the director to a puppy by telling him peasants paid you celery you know don't anyhow whack peasants the director shock and ran away upon hearing this KNN

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So he is asking ppl to gather and expose themselves to covid becos of stupid ice cream ? Imagine he become your next PM

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thus is a useless piece of shit compate to shengwu, Sheng Wu will be the most right guy to lead Sg , he is the right one,if he comes put for election I will tell a friends n relatives to vote for this person as he has the mind of LKY

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still hiding in the closet probably... Do u reckon he looks more gayish as he gets older?
the type of ice cream he slurps will give a clue. any guy with love of cream or anything that looks like cream can easily be a cocksucker.

Last edited: