• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore largest class action!

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
banner5.jpg

Heard that few thousand people are organizing to take up class action against 'Dr' Clemen Chiang who faked his education qualification.

This could potentially become Singapore's BIGGEST class action!

There is a very active discussion group consisting of suckers who signed up Clemen Chiang courses. And they are becoming very organised.

Clemen Chiang will have to be at Small Claim Tribunal almost every hour to handle all the claim cases. This time, this con-man sure kena wacked hard hard.

Very soon he can kiss his newly purchased multi-million dollar Sentova Cove good bye.
OF%20-%20Living.jpg

banner3.jpg

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
banner5.jpg

Heard that few thousand people are organizing to take up class action against 'Dr' Clemen Chiang who faked his education qualification.

There is a very active discussion group consisting of suckers who signed up Clemen Chiang courses. And they are becoming very organised.

Clemen Chiang will have to be at Small Claim Tribunal almost every hour to handle all the claim cases. This time, this con-man sure kena wacked hard hard.

Very soon he can kiss his newly purchased multi-million dollar Sentova Cove good bye.
OF%20-%20Living.jpg

banner3.jpg

2119328.jpg

freelyvictim

Alfrescian
Loyal
darn his wife is hot!!!!!!! maybe once clemen is in jail i can try looking her up? hmmm. =)
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Attachments

• fakephdcc.jpg
    fakephdcc.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 116

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by peterlth

Pride comes before a fall! :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this pic is misleading, dun think the color is blue....more like alien green to me..

Haven't you heard of a word called 'photoshop'?..Those who know Sentosa aka Pulau Blakang Mati, will know that it is not that blue......:wink:

freelyvictim

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would not be too critical and too much of a smarty pants when commenting about folks who trusted that scum....

there is a list being compiled of past students and their professions range from PhDs, Directors, Teachers, Doctors, Housewives, Lawyers, Managers, Engineers, Business Owners, Flight Stewards, Remiser.........

He is a professional CON!

:cool::cool::cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What course is that?

i went to check it up , it seems to be course of stocks and trading. Oh pls... another seemingly effortless way to getting money.

ANd you need a conman to do that. WHAHAHAHAH!!!1

This shows that getting money need some real work.

freelyvictim

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure that pussy his wife is holding gives him his big face and smug smile! it would make me smile too.. slurrp.

stock trading effortless? ermmmm... i think you really need to learn about it before you you make sweeping statements like that.