• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Kirsten Han : A response to claims made about me during the FICA debate, why Shanmugam mentions Kirsten Han repeatedly in parliament

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shanmugam: “Thum and Han, and some other activists, met with Dr Mahathir on 30 August 2018. They asked Dr Mahathir to bring democracy to Singapore – I suppose Malaysian-style democracy.”

Shanmugam: “She has also said, ‘When the government says foreigners should not influence domestic affairs, or foreigners should not bring their country’s politics into Singapore, we should push back on that as well, because why not, because solidarity is important.’ Her view is that Malaysians can influence our politics. She says so openly.”

Shanmugam: “Han has said, in arguing against this Bill, that it is difficult to get money for these causes in Singapore, so foreign funding is necessary. You can see, Singaporeans are excited about it, interested, they will contribute. Or because they won’t contribute, therefore I need foreign funding.”

https://www.wethecitizens.net/a-response-to-claims-made-about-me-during-the-fica-debate/

Gabrielogar

I would recommend them highly and without hesitation. They are amazing!

Attachments

• ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 44
  • kelvin han scam.jpg
    kelvin han scam.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 50