• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Immigration Policy is just as bad as the CPF

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For every FT employed...5 others become PRs.

According to PAP, 25,000 FTs are employed each year. Multiply that by 6, we have 150,000 each year to occupy our space.
Worst...all those with aged parents are draining out our taxes through hospital subsidies.

They get to collect all their CPF money when they decide to leave for HOME

Singaporeans, in order to cash out their CPF must leave HOME....that's for patriotism.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singaporeans, in order to cash out their CPF must leave HOME....that's for patriotism.

Home does not have to be confined to a small island. In the 21st century, the whole world is your oyster.

The FT that come to Singapore know how to take advantage of the Singapore system but there is nothing to stop Singaporeans from taking advantage of other countries too.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For every FT employed...5 others become PRs.

According to PAP, 25,000 FTs are employed each year. Multiply that by 6, we have 150,000 each year to occupy our space.
Worst...all those with aged parents are draining out our taxes through hospital subsidies.

They get to collect all their CPF money when they decide to leave for HOME

Foreigners know how to exploit the loophole in SG but pappies are still dreaming that these foreigners are here to become patriotic shitizens. One woman pappy MP told sinkies to fuck off if unhappy because she believed that for every sinkie emigrated, there would be more than enough foreigners becoming shitizens to replace the émigré.

Over time, the core Singaporean-ness is diminished and SG becomes a "chap chai" pot of foreigners dominated country.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JUST REMEMBER IT IS THE FUCKING PAPs THAT BROUGHT THE FTs HERE
AND NOT JUST FOR ECONOMIC GAINS

PAPs BROUGHT THE FTs IN DELIBERATELY TO DISPLACE YOU FROM YOUR JOB AND TO LOWER SALARY EXPECTATIONS AND TO
LOWER THE MONEY OPPOSITION CAN GET AND MUST GET TO BRING PAPs DOWN

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Home does not have to be confined to a small island. In the 21st century, the whole world is your oyster.

The FT that come to Singapore know how to take advantage of the Singapore system but there is nothing to stop Singaporeans from taking advantage of other countries too.

I want to take my CPF and leave but no country wants me....I am 70 yrs old with 2 wives, 4 kids and jobless.
Can help me with your NZ connections?

Foreigners know how to exploit the loophole in SG but pappies are still dreaming that these foreigners are here to become patriotic shitizens.

PAP is famous for plugging loopholes...how many new laws had been introduced in parliament during your lifetime?

They deliberately open their arseholes as baits for would be voters.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to take my CPF and leave but no country wants me....I am 70 yrs old with 2 wives, 4 kids and jobless.
Can help me with your NZ connections?

PAP is famous for plugging loopholes...how many new laws had been introduced in parliament during your lifetime?

They deliberately open their arseholes as baits for would be voters.

You must be having a good life, with 2 wives & 4 kids jobless & 70....you are eating, what in Cantonese, known as "thor hi fan"....good life, why go NZ....you have it good here! :rolleyes:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be having a good life, with 2 wives & 4 kids jobless & 70....you are eating, what in Cantonese, known as "thor hi fan"....good life, why go NZ....you have it good here! :rolleyes:

NZ has no PAP...the sight of it makes me sick...and am having problem ejaculating when news is on during my screwing.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spg has been a immigrant country for ages. But now almost half of the population are immigrants.

That is simply too much. Singaporeans should also spread their seeds to many parts of the world. It is good for gene diversification.

Don't keep mating with your same pool of people.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

in other words , you leeches on NZ system ! izzit true ?
:(