• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore High Court orders Lee Hsien Yang to pay S$400,000 in defamation suit to Ministers Shanmugam and Balakrishnan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were Ah Yang and I want to display my ghetto side, I would prepare $400k worth of these notes and deliver them here. :cool:

Hell-Money-From-Singapore.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to the Zoo and saw plenty of kangaroos.
And I saw the zookeeper feeding them.
They look fat, healthy and happy.
And they were so tame that two indians talked to them and they hopped, and the kangaroos did the same! Amazing!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
His honour, his credibility.

Ridout Bros are not interested in the money. They made it clear that the damage awarded would be donated.

If he knows that he'll be persecuted and victimized, he'll be an idiot if he stays put in Sinkieland. He challenged the two bozos to sue him in London but they dare not take up the challenge.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our fucking Kangaroo Court is never fair nor impartial. Those connected will get away most of the time.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he knows that he'll be persecuted and victimized, he'll be an idiot if he stays put in Sinkieland. He challenged the two bozos to sue him in London but they dare not take up the challenge.
Why should the Ridout Bros go through the trouble ? It was just an obstacle that LHY put up for himself ... listen, for himself, not the Ridout Bros. The UK courts may not consider UK a proper forum to hear the case. This is not a physical tort that happened in UK. This is Internet. The intended audience was Singapore and Singaporeans.

Yes, he would have lost in Singapore. But at least Singaporeans and the world would get to hear his arguments, and the Ridout Bros will be ridiculed.

He was not prepared to spend a small fortune (by his standard) to fight for his honour. Nobody expects him to stay put in Singapore. It's a civil case, and all he needs is to give a Power of Attorney to a lawyer in Singapore to fight his case. The Ridout Bros and the Court were even prepared to let him give testimony via Facebook live.