• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Girls Will Do National Service

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is good, its high time women pull their own weight in singapore.

However it also means the cost of a more expensive gahmen as we will have more generals and mindef civil serpents so the rent seeking behaviour of the pap will increase even more,

oh crap, more procurement contracts to distribute. moral hazard.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is totally silly and unjustifiable for a govt to compel all singaporeans to do NS and invite foreigners to come in for free lunch at the expense of Singaporeans, especially when the govt has no means to ensure the quality of foreigners coming in. they could be fakes and criminals

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the Galaxy. Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
such a situation will get pretty ridiculous. imagine the whole of sg being involved in army, yet the foreigners are enjoying all the perks of safety and wealth?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont see why it cant be cheaper, however alot of Mindef Scholars, Generals and other institutions like Singapore Technologies will shrink drastically reducing in heaps of savings but these leeches will be out of work,,,PAP wont allow that.

I said it before, in spore our hardware is 15 years ahead of our neighbours,,but our software is 10 years behind,,there will be mass defections when war comes,,,no conscript will fight for the pap. I know I wont.

can we afford it? if the sums work out, i support too!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe when warfare evolves further and needs less "boots on the ground"

Dont see why it cant be cheaper, however alot of Mindef Scholars, Generals and other institutions like Singapore Technologies will shrink drastically reducing in heaps of savings but these leeches will be out of work,,,PAP wont allow that.

I said it before, in spore our hardware is 15 years ahead of our neighbours,,but our software is 10 years behind,,there will be mass defections when war comes,,,no conscript will fight for the pap. I know I wont.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its not the quantity of the boots on the ground that is the issue, its the quality...the army is quite well equipped but the conscripts dont believe in serving...no way it can survive when war comes. Why would the conscripts risk their lives for a country that treats them like dogs and give foreign scums better benefits?

maybe when warfare evolves further and needs less "boots on the ground"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
,,,no conscript will fight for the pap. I know I wont.

I suspect that many will just sit on the fence & some will even work for the invaders:wink: Isn't that what LKY did & today he is the most respected & wealthiest man in Spore :eek:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup..singkies learnt from the best and from our very own:biggrin:

I suspect the many will sit on the fence & some will even work for the invaders:wink: Isn't that what LKY did & today he is the most respected & wealthiest man in Spore :eek:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So Singaporeans, be prepared that one day, your daughters can be subject to legal molestation in SG

I don't have daughters but I have nieces whom I love dearly, and I swear I will do everything to protect them from National Service, conscription, legalized slavery, and other forms of statist violations of human rights and dignity.

Thank you TracyTan866 for raising this deeply disturbing issue. FUCK YOU, PAP!!!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
such a situation will get pretty ridiculous. imagine the whole of sg being involved in army, yet the foreigners are enjoying all the perks of safety and wealth?

isn't it happening now? Singaporeans shoulder the burden of nation building whilst foreigners reap the benefits of a safe country

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems women are the greatest beneficiaries of pap policies. That why pap always wins the erections..they make up a majority of the 60%..why would women want to jeprodised that?

Yes, SG guys must know that a great injustice was done to them and vote out the pap at the next GE

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is good, its high time women pull their own weight in singapore.

However it also means the cost of a more expensive gahmen as we will have more generals and mindef civil serpents so the rent seeking behaviour of the pap will increase even more,

It is illogical to wish upon another group of people the same indignity of conscription and slavery you went through.