• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore girls says men earning less than $3K/month is shit!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg...ays-men-earning-less.html?zx=2cdd27eb2a311f45

Singapore Hall of Shame
Bringing out the worse in Singaporeans

Monday, 2 December 2013

When do you know materialism is running this country down to the gutter? I guess it is when Singaporean women think men earning less than $3000 per month is considered crap and unworthy of them.

In fact, this Singapore char-boh, Diana Mathilda Yeo, is so materialistic that she even said it openly on FB. She said men earning 3K per month is pathetic and that they "blocked the way ah".

5ZDpI0Z.jpg

After being outed by netizens, she deleted all her social media accounts, perhaps showing that she has some sense of shame afterall?!. Diana is a tuition teacher earning about $50 an hour and she drives an Audi. Well, I guess this teacher wasn't that smart after all.

1461618_10153530707370156_2132197193_n.jpg

Due to the materialistic Singapore culture, where one is judge by the house you stay and the car you drive, it is getting very common for youngsters to spend their salaries on indulgences such as cars, expensive meals and shopping.

A word of advice to Diana and bitches like her, your character sucks so much that even ugly rich playboys will most probably run away or just take u for a few fucks. If everything is justified by money, then I guess you're no different from Geylang chickens. Wait, I think they got more pride than you.

Diana's social media accounts have been deleted:
https://www.facebook.com/diana.m.yeo
https://foursquare.com/dianamathilda
https://twitter.com/DianaMathilda

When the Chinese tabloid carried this news, they commented how she was a beauty...and as usual MSM has no balls to show her pictures.

This is how Diana looks like and I will leave it to you guys to decide if she is beauty or if she is worth your effort (if you're earning more than 3K! HAHAHA). Overall, she looks quite fake with super gao make-up and fake eyelashes. Leave your comments or in FB page.

6ggIElF.jpg

16572_4727787206772_1508486554_n.jpg

1176310_4876554565863_622802669_n.jpg

aa014ecff89c5330548478ae37ea0edd.jpg

KbIIQgv.jpg

z0RvyhQ.jpg

ZDxosIC.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$3K girl Diana Mathilda Yeo alleged to be a third party

Singapore Hall of Shame has received a message from a reader alleging Diana Mathilda Yeo, the girl famous for saying that men earning less than $3K/month are pathetic, to be a third party about 3 years ago when Diana was working at Modiva Club as a server.

The reader by the name of "Priscilla" has said that Diana slept with her ex-boyfriend Ken. Ken was the manager of Modiva at St James, a popular nightclub in Singapore, while Diana was the server. When Priscilla and Ken were quarreling and going through a cooling period, Diana decided to have sex with Ken as claimed by Priscilla.

Priscilla found out later when she got back together with Ken. She said that Diana did not tell her the truth and it was later that Diana told Priscilla herself. Oh gosh, there is nothing like two girls fighting because of a man I guess. Cat fight!

Priscilla told SHS that Ken and herself have both moved on and got together with different people.

So who would you choose if you were Ken (assuming you're earning more than $3K/month)? Hahaha...Hmmm...I wonder why the words "SERVER" are in CAPS?

Edit on 4 Dec: Priscilla messaged me and said Ken is a disgusting guy. She also said that there was no physical cat fight and asked SHS to hide her identity as she's getting married soon.

ss.jpg

Priscilla

Untitled.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is not everything!! This so called "beauty" better wake up her idea sia... money may be necessary but it is not the only factor to consider when choosing a boyfriend or husband!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of standard deserves a sub-$1k salary man as husband. :biggrin:

Surprisingly, the high achiever career women and female entrepreneurs don't really care about their man's paycheck. They care more about the intangible stuff e.g. personality compatibility.

Only the low class peasant stock Sinkie women dreams all day of becoming a towkay neo 太太 and then sponge off her husband... and deems it as the pinnacle accomplishment of her life. :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is right of course, but a little bit too frank online. Best not to use real name if she want to tell the truth.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg...ays-men-earning-less.html?zx=2cdd27eb2a311f45

Singapore Hall of Shame
Bringing out the worse in Singaporeans

Monday, 2 December 2013

When do you know materialism is running this country down to the gutter? I guess it is when Singaporean women think men earning less than $3000 per month is considered crap and unworthy of them.

In fact, this Singapore char-boh, Diana Mathilda Yeo, is so materialistic that she even said it openly on FB. She said men earning 3K per month is pathetic and that they "blocked the way ah".

5ZDpI0Z.jpg

After being outed by netizens, she deleted all her social media accounts, perhaps showing that she has some sense of shame afterall?!. Diana is a tuition teacher earning about $50 an hour and she drives an Audi. Well, I guess this teacher wasn't that smart after all.

1461618_10153530707370156_2132197193_n.jpg

Due to the materialistic Singapore culture, where one is judge by the house you stay and the car you drive, it is getting very common for youngsters to spend their salaries on indulgences such as cars, expensive meals and shopping.

A word of advice to Diana and bitches like her, your character sucks so much that even ugly rich playboys will most probably run away or just take u for a few fucks. If everything is justified by money, then I guess you're no different from Geylang chickens. Wait, I think they got more pride than you.

Diana's social media accounts have been deleted:
https://www.facebook.com/diana.m.yeo
https://foursquare.com/dianamathilda
https://twitter.com/DianaMathilda

When the Chinese tabloid carried this news, they commented how she was a beauty...and as usual MSM has no balls to show her pictures.

This is how Diana looks like and I will leave it to you guys to decide if she is beauty or if she is worth your effort (if you're earning more than 3K! HAHAHA). Overall, she looks quite fake with super gao make-up and fake eyelashes. Leave your comments or in FB page.

6ggIElF.jpg

16572_4727787206772_1508486554_n.jpg

1176310_4876554565863_622802669_n.jpg

aa014ecff89c5330548478ae37ea0edd.jpg

KbIIQgv.jpg

z0RvyhQ.jpg

ZDxosIC.jpg

This girl Diana learn all the bad things from PRC Black Crow!!!

If a Sinkie guy earn $3k its not the end of the that guy, first she should get a guy
with Hard Cock to screw her chee bye earning $3k more import or getting her chee bye
screwed deep deep more important?? end of the day she will select being screwed deep deep
more important than salary earned!

Any way her screwed up fuck face doesn't deserve any thing whether soft or hard cock ??

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with Diana. Seriously, if you're a guy young and energetic you should be earning at least $5K to $7K per month within a few years after entering the workforce.

$3K is bloody pathetic. Hello want to chase a gal with $3Kpm? Please lah look in the mirror. You're just making the gal suffer with you.

I support Diana wholeheartedly. She is not afraid to speak out against laziness and mediocrity.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with Diana. Seriously, if you're a guy young and energetic you should be earning at least $5K to $7K per month within a few years after entering the workforce.

$3K is bloody pathetic. Hello want to chase a gal with $3Kpm? Please lah look in the mirror. You're just making the gal suffer with you.

I support Diana wholeheartedly. She is not afraid to speak out against laziness and mediocrity.

Yes agree. $3k hardly can survive in expensive sinkieland for a single guy much less think about having a Gf.
Those earning pittance should ask themselves who did they vote for.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women all over world are same
No need to cry foul over it
Men's fate no need to lament

Since time immemorial life has been unfair
As someone here like to say
Incentive to accumulate wealth and WIVES

Given the choice between love and money, Samal, a tall, curly-haired 23-year-old woman from a village in southern Kazakhstan, would take the cash.

Struggling to pay rent and tuition on her salary as a waitress in Almaty, the Kazakh commercial capital, Samal says she’d drop her boyfriend in a heartbeat if a wealthy older man offered to make her his second wife.

“Becoming a tokal would be a fairy tale,” Samal says during a break at the cafe where she works, using the Kazakh word for the youngest of two wives, who traditionally gets her own apartment, car and monthly allowance.

The gulf between rich and poor “exploded” in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest uranium supplier and the second-largest oil producer in the former Soviet Union, after independence in 1991 and the gap hasn’t closed, said Gulmira Ileuova, head of the Center for Social and Political Research Strategy in Almaty. President Nursultan Nazarbayev, in power for more than two decades, undertook a state asset-sale program in the 1990s that enriched a group of insiders at everyone else’s expense, Ileuova said by phone on Nov. 27.

That gap is fueling a revival of polygamy, which has become a status symbol for affluent men and a ticket out of poverty for young women. The practice flourished in this Central Asian nation for centuries, first as part of its nomadic culture and later under Islamic Sharia law, until the Bolsheviks outlawed it in 1921. The trend has spawned two best-selling novels and a television talk show.

Continue reading at:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...ygamy-as-young-women-seek-poverty-escape.html

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She fucking ugly and with only two pimples on a flat chest.

She will not get a second look from me and she talk so fucking big.