• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Girl Teaches Fish To Fetch

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This girl is making waves and also her videos are in Animal Planet too. She is giving youtube video lessons on animal training. Pretty smart.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very very impressive....................

if only someone can train a crow to launch a kamikaze attack on LKY.................

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting work. We will see if Sophia can teach the losers in this forum to read and write!! Or teach them to pass their primary school exams!! Or teach those above 50 to SMS!

I think Sophia would be able to teach her goldfish to read and write faster than the losers in this forum.:eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pc2R62XF0Fs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Like Pandas

[video=youtube;X21mJh6j9i4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4[/video]

An Evil Panda ?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Like Pandas

An Evil Panda ?

You confuse me. How is this related to this thread?

Anyway that youtube is disabled.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree..:biggrin:

But One crow not enough.. Must train at least 10 crows..:biggrin:

LKY got 10 orifices meh ?

1 anus.................1 mouth.............2 ears..............2 nostrils................2 eye sockets..................1 belly button.............

9 only leh.................