• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Futures in Aljunied Residents Hands

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK and WP have my respect, they really have passion for singapore.
They put their best there to tell all Singaporeans: you want to live with pride or you want to remain second ciass residents without respect under PAP.

This election will tell singapore have futures or not, if no oppo win in this elecction i can confirm Sg is gone. l am back from zhuhai to support all the way for Singaporeans.

if most singaporeans decided that without respect from PAP is OK. i will confirm move to China and settle there with my young china girlfriend. After i die i will pass every asset in singapore to her, including CPF.

I stay in M.Kallang, I vote WP even if they sent pig here. cos after seeing what WP really give a choice to singaporean.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
its not just the duty of the voters in aljunied, its the duty of every voter across the island. voters must ask themselves, do they want a gov that will continue to give us more cut-throat policies?

NMP & NCMP have no say compared to an elected MP. if there's a poll thrown open in parliament, NMP & NCMP have no say! if the opposition only occupy minimal seats in parliament, it wont make much of a difference to our long standing suffering.

be reminded, the votes will determine how long more we will continue to suffer, or it can define the new meaning of "more good yrs" to come.

if there's any truth to the myth, that they will "fix" those who oppose? the answer is simple, sack them so that they will never have a chance to "fix" you.

dankos

its not just the duty of the voters in aljunied, its the duty of every voter across the island. voters must ask themselves, do they want a gov that will continue to give us more cut-throat policies?

if there's any truth to the myth, that they will "fix" those who oppose? the answer is simple, sack them so that they will never have a chance to "fix" you.

i 100% agree with u.

we cannot just depend on aljunied to vote for oppo while the rest of spore just watch. all of us no matter where we lived gotta vote for oppo and show pap the middle finger. win some grc and smc, bring down the pap % from 66% to 50+ or even less than 50. show them power belong to the ppl and the ppl dun want pap to be in control anymore.:mad: