• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Food Agency (SFA) has seized about 160kg of vegetables, fruit and processed food illegally imported from Malaysia.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Food Agency (SFA) has seized about 160kg of vegetables, fruit and processed food illegally imported from Malaysia.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...nd-processed-food-from-malaysia-seized-by-sfa
SINGAPORE - The Singapore Food Agency (SFA) has seized about 160kg of vegetables, fruit and processed food illegally imported from Malaysia.

The joint operation on Jan 19 and 20 by SFA and the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) targeted delivery trucks, which typically transport produce and food products that are distributed directly to retailers and customers.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
no wonder i see nowadays hdb area got a lot of new shops selling fruits and vegetables at cheaper prices than wet market

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder i see nowadays hdb area got a lot of new shops selling fruits and vegetables at cheaper prices than wet market

Actually, Malaysian farmers uses a lot of pesticides and herbicides that are banned even in China. The whole Cameroon Highland's streams are like poisoned. This is why vegetarians or vegans in Malaysia ended up with cancer.

Got a friend's wife work in AVA testing labs, she wun eat veges from Malaysia and China.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole Cameroon Highland's streams are like poisoned.

So I guess you probably won't drink Boh Tea?

3233271686_b27216b674_b.jpg

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what are they going to do with this 160kg worth of loot? Take this to feed our jiak liao bee MPs?