• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore]- Drunk Kiwi jailed 6 months for biting policewoman's ...... for 10 seconds and did not let go despite the police officer screaming in pain

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If at that moment use taser, both will kena electroshocked together.

0bca4df0-dd06-11e8-ad7e-81b256156b2c

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/drunk-tourist-jailed-6-months-for-biting-policewomans-arm-122254559.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serves them right for hiring a woman to do a man's job.... just to be more 'diverse' and 'inclusive' in order to placate some retarded feminazi NGOs. :rolleyes:

And the recruitment ads showing 'female empowerment' are highly misleading.

ead38868e62cbb25f3a120eb727d69e0.jpg

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
MUST find out mata woman RACE =THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR.

P.S. When SG54 Ah Beng Taunt someone in rejection of any ideas they say:

LAN JIAO LER KAH = 卵鸟你嘎!= You suck my dick!

But… Woman can say you bite my NehNeh or not? Using deal?!

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serves them right for hiring a woman to do a man's job.... just to be more 'diverse' and 'inclusive' in order to placate some retarded feminazi NGOs. :rolleyes:

And the recruitment ads showing 'female empowerment' are highly misleading.

ead38868e62cbb25f3a120eb727d69e0.jpg
It could have happen to any male spf. Then they would have cried like a women.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion the police shouldn't deal with drunk tourists who are becoming rowdy.

Do it like in Thailand: a bunch of locals swarm the farang and beat the living daylights out of him.

Give some autonomy to the citizens, so the police can focus on fighting real crime.

jw5

Loyal
Sounds like you would like to be part of this autonomous group. :biggrin:

In my opinion the police shouldn't deal with drunk tourists who are becoming rowdy.

Do it like in Thailand: a bunch of locals swarm the farang and beat the living daylights out of him.

Give some autonomy to the citizens, so the police can focus on fighting real crime.