• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Dollar just hit new high against Rupiah

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone buy a Mercedes Benz that is not made in krautland?

Engine is still from Germany. Assembled in Indonesia
I tried in Indonesia, shocked by the quality and the interior options (upgraded), better than those hungarian makes sold in Singapore.

Our Cycle & C, E-Class, C-Class, CLA, A/B-Class are all Hungarian made and full of problems, except S-Class. Only can get German Mercs from Parallel Imports.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have some usd, not sure whether to keep or change to sgd.

Which type? if the older types, moneychangers are charging a small penalty for converting them.

0.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which type? if the older types, moneychangers are charging a small penalty for converting them.

0.jpg
In my poems account. About 20k, last time I bought us share and keep until now. When usd/sgd 1.44 I didn’t change is back. Now I see usd seem appreciate but sgd also appreciate the value.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my poems account. About 20k, last time I bought us share and keep until now. When usd/sgd 1.44 I didn’t change is back. Now I see usd seem appreciate but sgd also appreciate the value.

Sorry I thought you are talking about cash. I don't know about poems.
Higher SES matters such as US dollars in banks should be refered to @bart12 or @Froggy