• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - DJ Naomi Yeo Exercises After Vaccination & Gets Chest Pain, husband rushes her to A&E at NUH

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1626933078628.png

1626933024968.png

1626933033418.png

1626933043812.png

https://mustsharenews.com/naomi-yeo-vaccine-chest-pain/

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the vaccine had some severe chemical reaction with the silicon gel in her neh-nehs, enlarging those gels and pressing against her heart.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, grateful for a $272 'discount'. :rolleyes:

Wonder if there are subsidies for coffins during this 'period of uncertainty'?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the fucking cunt went to do a workout even though she was told not to?

WHEN U PLAY SILLY GAMES, U WIN STUPID PRIZES! How many fucking times do I have to say it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can expect to pay more visits to the hospital in future, but I'm sure Hubby Ben and a thoughtful govt will ensure that the bills are affordable. :cool:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe the vaccine had some severe chemical reaction with the silicon gel in her neh-nehs, enlarging those gels and pressing against her heart.

I confused between Naomi Yeo and Naomi Neo​

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/i-confused-between-naomi-yeo-and-naomi-neo.6561961/

Redbull1628 :​

one always carry 2 watermelon ard de…the other carry 2 orange

1626934371524.png
Yeo vs
1626934409328.png
Neo

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can expect to pay more visits to the hospital in future, but I'm sure Hubby Ben and a thoughtful govt will ensure that the bills are affordable. :cool:
In UK, medical bills are free under national healthcare. But then again, their taxes are super high la. U think the 'heartlanders' in Singapore pay much tax beyond the GST? lol

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, this silly girl.
Something that's $50, gets marked up to $300, gives you a 50% discount and you call that a bargain.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth be told, Sinkees are damn lucky. No need pay vaccination and its always available, COVID financial help quite OK, subsidies abound. In Thailand as in many other countries, people need to pay for vaccines and what's more the vaccines are never available, COVID financial help? Subsidies? Yeah.... you can wait long long. There it is really you die your business.