• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore chum leow... China to Europe by trains 15 days only. China to Europe by sea pass Singapore 45 days...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Futhermore u make yrslf stupig.. I dont hv time to explain how it works to CAQ...

Maybe yr mother is more suitable for sex she is real charbor but u are not can only offer yr smelly arsehole for fucking...

May I know how many containers can this train carries?
May I know how many containers can this ship carries? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrid_Maersk

Communist is scum! do u know what is scum?
scum is sai chui, lau sai, do u understand?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It shd be shorter than by ship hving to dive down to SEA, then u turn head to ah neh ocean, pass through Suze Canal ..... blah blah...

Watch video again can get the answer..

If there is a luxurious Asian Express linking Asia to Europe, I will ride it. Lots of angmos will take it too. It will be a trip that plebeians here will not be able to afford.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If there is a luxurious Asian Express linking Asia to Europe, I will ride it. Lots of angmos will take it too. It will be a trip that plebeians here will not be able to afford.

Screw salesman definitely not qualified to even dream.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time taken to decimate China's entire military presence in the South China Sea: about 24 hours. :cool:

EWgKeeCXsAAGT8A.jpg