• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - China guy accidentally fires 6 cm nail into Bangla's chest, almost killing him instantly

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The 6 cm nail punctured the Bangla's lung, requiring over a month of hospitalization. If the 6 cm nail had punctured his heart instead, instant fatality. The China guy kena fined $2k, but will spend time in jail because he can't afford the $2k fine.

Feel free to post online links to news articles about this, if you come across them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad it's not India Indian guy. Otherwise the BJP govt would stir up nationalist sentiments, and we might see a China vs India war again. :wink:

The last time they went to war, I wasn't born yet. :frown:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too bad it's not India Indian guy. Otherwise the BJP govt would stir up nationalist sentiments, and we might see a China vs India war again. :wink:

The last time they went to war, I wasn't born yet. :frown:

I hope that we both can witness that in our lifetimes. It would be a smash.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banglas are like x-men. Very tough. It would take more than nails to finish him off.
Btw, in cases such as this, who pays the medical? Its not banglas fault he need attention.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What in the world is the tool used to fire a 6cm nail? I have not heard of such a tool in construction unless its for wood work using a pneumatic gun however for safety the gun has to be pressed down before it can fire off.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What in the world is the tool used to fire a 6cm nail? I have not heard of such a tool in construction unless its for wood work using a pneumatic gun however for safety the gun has to be pressed down before it can fire off.
roofers in u.s. are starting to use drones for inspection and roofing work, including use of nail guns.
there's a jumbo nail gun that can shoot over 69mm nails.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hang the chink!

useless moronic slit eyed chink.

must shoot him twice, once for mistaking a bangla for an ah neh.

and another time for having slit eyes

3cm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bangla will be admitted to hospital under Class A patient as he is unlikely to be PR.
The workman compensation is probably just $5000 to $10000 so for Class A, I think his towkay got to fork out another six digits.
MOM will raid the towkay for workplace safety checks and fines.

Their towkay can close shop.