• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore calls for "concrete evidence" in game-fixing probe

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interpol calls for concrete evidence by SPF to show there is no game fixing in Singapore. Singapore is a country that operates on guilty until proven innocent. SPF is in as much cahoots as the match fixers. Mas Selamat shows that SPF is very very incompetent and that there serious issues of possible corruption. The CNB, SCDF and DPP sex scandals as well CPIB corruption shows Singapore is corrupt to the core until it can be shown without an inkling of a doubt that it is otherwise. But there is too much spilled ink.

Suspicion

Alfrescian
Loyal

The kelong blame game begins

March 4, 2013 - 1:18am

By: Zaihan Mohamed Yusof
Dilenjit Singh

global-fix_0.jpg

THE finger-pointing has begun and some Singaporeans who have been linked to match fixing are getting nervous.
It would be hard to trust each other now, said a man who was questioned by police recently.

About two weeks ago, several Singaporean men were picked up by the police and taken to Cantonment Police Complex for questioning over match fixing. It happened around the time that an alleged "key" element in a major kelong probe was arrested at Malpensa airport in Milan, Italy, after arriving on a flight fromSingapore.

The arrest of Slovenian Admir Suljic on Feb 22 was accompanied by talk that alleged match-fixing mastermind Dan Tan Seet Eng, a Singaporean, was assisting the police in their investigations.

The man, who is in his 40s, told The New Paper: "They picked me (up) outside, not at my flat. As far as I know, everybody else also got picked up outside." He declined to be named, so we’ll call him Mr Y.

He was among a handful of men named by convicted match-fixer Wilson Raj Perumal, 46, in his letters to TNP. Wilson Raj, who is under house arrest in Hungary, has alleged that some of these men, together with Mr Tan, had betrayed him.

Mr Tan has been accused of financing more than 30 rigged matches in Italy’s Serie A and Serie B. Mr Y said: "Wilson (Raj) probably gave up my name, saying that I fixed the games in Europe. That's why I was questioned. I was not involved. I had nothing to do with Europe."

Unlike Singaporeans such as Mr Tan, MrChoo Beng Huat and Mr Poh Hock Kheng, Mr Y was not named in Italian court papers last year. But he and other Singaporeans have been linked to match rigging in Africa, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East.

In December last year, the South African Football Association (Safa) said that its pre-2010 World Cup friendlies had been rigged by Singaporeans. A Safa statement said the matches had been "infiltrated" by Wilson Raj and his "bogus" football company, Football Four U.

Similarly, Zimbabwean and Togolese authorities have alleged that their national players had been corrupted by Singaporeans. So who else had been questioned, TNP asked Mr Y.

'The sabo king is...'

He rattled off a few familiar names, some of which had appeared in previous TNP reports. TNP understands that the police have questioned more than six people. Mr Y added: "I don't think anybody in this group will sabo(tage) each other. The big sabo king is Wilson (Raj).

"We're not supposed to speak to each other directly because of the investigation, but people talk and that's how we know who was picked up. For now, I've got to keep a low profile."

The self-employed man also said that his passport has been impounded. He added: "I spent close to three hours at the police station. They (the police) were more interested to find out about Dan Tan and Wilson Raj and they asked me about my involvement."

Mr Y said he was asked to sign a statement after the police interview. It is not known if he will be questioned further. The police were unable to provide any updates as their investigations are ongoing.

The police announced on Feb 21 that a team comprising two police officers and two Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau officers will head to Interpol headquarters in France. There, the team will study the evidence against Mr Tan, who was issued a red notice by Interpol on a request from the Italian authorities.

Should there be strong evidence implicating Mr Tan in the Italian kelong probe, the 48-year-old will be arrested. These latest developments have made some people nervous, said a convicted match fixer.

The Singaporean, who declined to be named, told TNP last week that some of them were afraid to be seen in public in case it drew attention to themselves and their associates. He said: "A lot of people (who were questioned) are afraid. They pretend to be brave but they hope Wilson Raj doesn’t return to Singapore.

"If he does, it would get messy here."

Some fear that Wilson Raj would spill the beans on them the same way he gave up his alleged former boss, Mr Tan, to investigators in Finland, where he was arrested in February 2011.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At request of Interpol or Europol etc... when SPF arrest people without concrete evidence, chumps here will KPKB and call them doggies.

If SPF ask for concrete evidence before they arrest, the same chumps will also KPKB and say they turn a blind eye etc....