• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Bring back HSR to ‘excite the world again’, says Najib

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1632910991247.png

KUALA LUMPUR: Former prime minister Najib Razak says Malaysia needs to regain the global economy’s interest and attention, and suggested that Putrajaya revive the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) project.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/c...h80i34EzfG0-1632906920-0-gqNtZGzNAnujcnBszQal

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/glgt-breaking-hsr-coming-alive.6609964/

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 123899

KUALA LUMPUR: Former prime minister Najib Razak says Malaysia needs to regain the global economy’s interest and attention, and suggested that Putrajaya revive the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR) project.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/c...h80i34EzfG0-1632906920-0-gqNtZGzNAnujcnBszQal

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/glgt-breaking-hsr-coming-alive.6609964/
Spot on. HSR will be revived if he is back in politics.

For all his weaknesses , Najib is very much an economist and pro-business politician. That is why foreign countries like to work with him.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

For all his weaknesses , Najib is very much an economist and pro-business politician. That is why foreign countries like to work with him.
The thing is, hsr only excites najib. For the rest of the country, its like having PAP running a huge portion of KL soil from tg puteri to KL. PAP will have a say on what to do.just to link the hsr to sinkie jurong east station from tg puteri in jb will cost a extra 20-30% in my estimate, I.e. the bridge, the new rail line and jurong east station. Plus giving away 50% say in running of hsr.
Better to just start the hsr from JB sentral. Any sinkie who wants to go KL can choose between the slower ktm trains or hsr. No PAP intervention.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Being Pro business is good, but under him is a bunch of fools who don't know businesses. All they knew is to take kick back and bribe.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is, hsr only excites najib. For the rest of the country, its like having PAP running a huge portion of KL soil from tg puteri to KL. PAP will have a say on what to do.just to link the hsr to sinkie jurong east station from tg puteri in jb will cost a extra 20-30% in my estimate, I.e. the bridge, the new rail line and jurong east station. Plus giving away 50% say in running of hsr.
Better to just start the hsr from JB sentral. Any sinkie who wants to go KL can choose between the slower ktm trains or hsr. No PAP intervention.
Yes, HSR should start in JB and ends at penang.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Being Pro business is good, but under him is a bunch of fools who don't know businesses. All they knew is to take kick back and bribe.
After him everyone from top to ground knew nuts about business and took kick back and bribes, not any less… including profiting from Covid

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what as long as Najib is friendly to Singapore, who cares whatever he does to Malaysians?