• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore beat Philippines 1-0 and nobody talking about it?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
‎*JUST IN* AFF SUZUKI CUP 2nd leg Semi-final Full time Score: Singapore 1-0 Philippines

All busy with Michael :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...it's PALMING all the way...so many threads!!!

ok old uncle congratulates!!!! majulah singapura!!!!

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng ah :biggrin:, if lose will gana suan by my pinoy colleagues. I've been making fun of them about Pacquiao KO.
(not that I'm proud of the FT infested team)

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I was rooting for the Lions tonite due to that Pinoy fucktard Pestano.. Was quite pleased that they beat the Pinoy Boys..

Hope Thailand beat Mat Land and meet Spore in the Semis..

If Thailand make it to the Final, then I'll switch my support to the Tom Yam boys..

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I was rooting for the Lions tonite due to that Pinoy fucktard Pestano.. Was quite pleased that they beat the Pinoy Boys..

If Thailand make it to the Final, then I'll switch my support to the Tom Yam boys..

Same here. I've been anti-singapore since they became FTs infested. Because of this motherfucker Pestano, i made an exception for this match.:biggrin: Will resume normal service in the final. Go thailand/malaysia!

WinneMUCCA

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the time when politics and sports mix and if the pinoys win, Seagate may have to pack that pest Pestano home quickly before any backlash can escalate but hey, the palmer's expose is more explosive and exciting to many.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same here. I've been anti-singapore since they became FTs infested. Because of this motherfucker Pestano, i made an exception for this match.:biggrin: Will resume normal service in the final. Go thailand/malaysia!

Same here.. Tonite I made an exception due to that bastard Pestano.. The Thais will be favourite goin to the semis tommorow against Malaysia due to home ground factor.. I have many fond memories with Thai people especially their women..:biggrin:

C'mon Thailand..

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here.. Tonite I made an exception due to that bastard Pestano.. The Thais will be favourite goin to the semis tommorow against Malaysia due to home ground factor.. I have many fond memories with Thai people especially their women..:biggrin:

C'mon Thailand..

Thanks for the reminder, will be rooting for thailand.:biggrin: Furthermore, Malaysia players just can't seem to handle ogre Duric.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the SEMI FINALS leow. Singapore will probably meet Thailand in the Finals. GO FT!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iXkEIBiDDB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............