• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore badly needs a vicious, thorough cleansing plan like Reinhard Heydrich’s The Final Solution to nip the CECA infestation in the bud.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Systematically round them up, then machine gun them, gas them, bury them. Terminate the shitskins with extreme prejudice we must, or be overrun and become enslaved forever. Fellow Singaporeans let’s rise to the occasion and do what needs to be done. Sieg Heil!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iv said many years ago......more like final solution for sinkies.

the light pink shade of my i.c.

only add colours to my tears......

that splash of tears that pierce my hollow bones....

that rocks my soul......

looking back over all those false dreams that i once knew

wondering why my dreams never came true....

is it because im sinkie?

somebody tell me what can i do?oh lord

something is holding me back

is it because im sinkie?

in this world of no pity

i was raised in the ghettos of hdb.....

my mama she works so hard

to earn every penny....

is it because im sinkie?

somebody tell me.....

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA is also abused by many local towkays who collude with Indian businessmen by relabelling China and Taiwanese goods into "MADE IN SINGAPORE" to enjoy lower tariffs. In a way, we cheated india more.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh even cantoland has ah nehs..n the worst thing is ah nehs are now recruited into SS as they are cheap. Cantoland really going to the dogs. The northern ah tiongs attacking them from the outside n the ah nehs n fuckkas n fuckeins from within

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA is also abused by many local towkays who collude with Indian businessmen by relabelling China and Taiwanese goods into "MADE IN SINGAPORE" to enjoy lower tariffs. In a way, we cheated india more.
Sinkie have been doing this for decades. Not just to india. Why you think PAP signed all those free trade agreements for?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh even cantoland has ah nehs..n the worst thing is ah nehs are now recruited into SS as they are cheap. Cantoland really going to the dogs. The northern ah tiongs attacking them from the outside n the ah nehs n fuckkas n fuckeins from within
That can only mean hong kong will thrive for decades to come.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Systematically round them up, then machine gun them, gas them, bury them. Terminate the shitskins with extreme prejudice we must, or be overrun and become enslaved forever. Fellow Singaporeans let’s rise to the occasion and do what needs to be done. Sieg Heil!
what an asinine idea. by all means stop the flow and ship them back where they came from, but gun, gas and bury? do you live in a comic book world? :confused:

It's not your right to terminate another's life. But it's certainly your right for your citizenship to be protected. Vote accordingly.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tai loh. Cantoland at the rate Xi is putting on them will not last much longer. Despite what you may think about Hakkas and Hokkiens, they will be the closest thing you have to ethnic relatives at this point. I would suggest that your hatred for them only weakens any ability to mount a united resistance to Xi. As usual Chinese are easily divided and conquered because of their mutual hatred.

In the future all that will be left of the real Chinese including Cantos will be scattered to the four winds. ok except not to the North. Try not to encourage that.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tai loh. Cantoland at the rate Xi is putting on them will not last much longer. Despite what you may think about Hakkas and Hokkiens, they will be the closest thing you have to ethnic relatives at this point. I would suggest that your hatred for them only weakens any ability to mount a united resistance to Xi. As usual Chinese are easily divided and conquered because of their mutual hatred.

In the future all that will be left of the real Chinese including Cantos will be scattered to the four winds. ok except not to the North. Try not to encourage that.
Those sort of shit relatives are the ones causing the problems. Cantos depend on themselves better

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not likely with Our 4G leaders could do it. We need another leader like LKY, with very strong determination and gut to do it .

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
what an asinine idea. by all means stop the flow and ship them back where they came from, but gun, gas and bury? do you live in a comic book world? :confused:

It's not your right to terminate another's life. But it's certainly your right for your citizenship to be protected. Vote accordingly.
Bring back Hitler 2.0 for the final solution.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Poor them,let's cancel ceca and return them 400k shytskins and rectify the injustice for them.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree, not sure what crack TS is smoking,over the past ten,twelve years IV watched FTS slowly overrun every corner of the country while daft sinkies continue to sleep and wrap their lips PAP's dick like a pacifier.

The only species here facing genocide and being holocausted are sinkies,while PAP continue to defend FTS and throw sinkies under the bus since 2011....

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring back Hitler 2.0 for the final solution.
no matter what I think of FTs, murder is not a good thing to participate in. can ship them back for all i care, they got imported under spurious guises and motives. Let the punishment fit the crime. I want to bring back Hitler only for economic restructuring. His human agenda he can keep. And Heydrich should really be the real villain behind Nazi Germany.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Historically, depending on yourself when outnumbered with a stronger and larger foe has not worked been very successful... but all the best to them anyway.
Depending on those that will help you make some stronger. Depending on fuckkas n fuckeins are no different to depending on ones enemies